Okay, so today was officially the most depressing day of the year. I for one wasn't affected as working in retail you don't really get a Christmas! I was lucky and got a few days off, but I've been back to work since the 28th, but I do sympathise with everyone who went back to normal today. I've let things settle for a while before I wrote my goals for 2014. I say Goals, because resolutions are impossible to stick to. I want 2014, to be a complete life overhaul for me. I want to change a lot of things and the only way to do it, is to be proactive about it. Anyway I thought I'd share my goals with you all, since I seem to share most things with you!
- Learn to Drive
- Apply for my dream job.
- Try as many foods as possible, variety is the spice of life, right?
- Travel as much as your funds will allow.
- Organise all my make-up, and store it easier and more functionally.
- Continue saving €400 a month, and try make it €500
- Get up at a reasonable time every weekday.
- Complete a Make-up Course.
- Be more organised .
- Be Healthier, both Physically and Mentally.
- Blog on a daily basis, starting from February.
- Get back into taking regular Outfit Posts-I miss those!
- Complete a Photography Course.
- Take as many photo's as possible, and put them in Photo Albums.
- Make albums of all photo's, and actually do it this year.
- Visit my Grandparents more.
- Get my nails and hair done, once a month.
- Donate/Sell all my old clothes.
- Read more books.
- Go to more concerts.
- Learn how to use my DSLR Camera properly.
- Stop swearing as much, it's most un-lady like.
- Be more spontaneous.
- Organise my Office space
There all I can think of right now, what are your goals for 2014?