Another week gone, This week was mad busy for me, yet again! I love doing my little Sunday Summary's giving y'all some insight into my life besides blogging :)
- I attended my Visual Merchandising course on Tuesday which I loved! I have such a passion for it, and so many creative idea's that I just want to put into practice! I'm going to actively seek Visual Merchandising positions before my move to London, it's just the perfect job for me!
- I'm keeping up to my promise of blogging as much as I can, I think the only day I didn't write a post, was the day I was in Birmingham, it pays to be organised!
- On Thursday/Friday I jetted off to Birmingham for the Curvaceous INC magazine launch. I'll be joining their team, and I couldn't be more excited! I can't wait to tell you more about it soon :)
- Saturday night I was too exhausted to do anything, I just chilled on my couch with a duvet and watched movies! I'm way too cool for this clubbing malarky!
- Today I met up with my lovely blogger friend Laura in Dundrum, we had YO!Sushi, then we headed around the shops, I'm lusting after so much at the moment, a tweed Biba clutch bag to be precise..
- I'm now just back from bite to eat with my favourite pal Rachael. I hadn't seen her in yonks, so it was definitely a much needed catch up!
Hopefully everything will get back to normal this week, traveling always throws me a little bit! I'm off to bed a little early tonight, so I can finally be nice and refreshed for the week ahead!
Hope you all have a lovely week <3