Okay, so my blogger dashboard is bombarded with New Years Resolutions, never one to be a sheep I've decided to do something a little bit different. I'm useless at resolutions, and my whole life have never stuck to one, and mostly likely never will. I've decided this year instead of making resolutions I'll make a list of things I want to accomplish which for me personally will be more achievable than resolutions. I'm going to start this year as a means to go on, on a positive note.
- Be more positive, pessimism is one of my downfalls.
- Actively seek my dream career.
- Travel as much as funds will allow.
- Say Yes, as much as possible!
- Be more adventurous, aim to do something different at least once a week.
- Blog as much as possible.
- Take a cookery course, and finally learn how to feed myself!
- Get more serious about makeup, and start a professional makeup course.
- Ombre my hair! Closest thing to dyeing it, I'll ever get to!
- Become healthier.
- Read more books, and not just on holiday.
- Keep taking as much photograph's as possible with my new snazzy camera!
- Take better care of my skin.
- Laugh as much as possible
- Surround myself with people I love, and that love me.
- Be more economical, and try and not spend too much on new clothes.
- Find a greater balance between work and play.
- Look into more visual merchandising courses.
- Ignore negativity, and don't let it affect me, as much as it does.
- Try new food, and don't be so fussy.
- Have as much fun as possible.
- Print off my favourite photo's and put together a photo album(s) to look back on in the future.
- Create amazing memories, that will make 2013 stand out just as much as 2012!