- Taking chances are scary, but there will never be a good time to quit your job.
- Booking a trip on your own is the most liberating and scariest thing you'll do all year.
- Having good health insurance is essential. This will become apparent after your Gallbladder removal stint in hospital.
- If you want to loose weight you can do it - as long as it's for the right reasons.
- Friends are there for you 24/7 they'll drive you mad, you'll drive them mad but at the end of the day you'll have each others backs through thick and thin.
- Everything does happen for a reason, you just might not ever know what that reason is.
- Motivation doesn't come easily, but get out and go for that jog, your mind and body will thank you.
- Family is the most important thing in the world. They will love you unconditionally and help you fund your amazing trip and make your dream of going to Vietnam a reality.
- Slimming World is the second best thing you've done all year- first being booking your trip.
- Friends move away, but it's okay! FaceTime and Whatsapp are your friend and the distance doesn't seem so great.
- Determination is something you didn't know you really had until this year and you should be proud of yourself.
- You're the only one who can make yourself happy. Don't ever rely on someone else.
- Learning how to budget is difficult, but extremely doable once you're in the right mind frame
- Not everyone is going to like you and that's okay!
- Being bitter about things is pointless, accept apologies and draw a line under it.
- Accepting offers that scare you is far more liberating than playing it safe.
Well that's all I can think about for 2014. It's been a great year all in all but I have a feeling 2015 will definitely be my year! Thanks for all your continued support over the number of years. I wish you all a very Happy and Healthy 2015 filled with more love and laughter then you know what to do with!