Thursday, 7 January 2016

My Ebay Edit

With January in full force and everyone broke, I thought I'd do a post on my favourite Ebay bargains to show you don't need to spend a fortune or trail through the mountaineous sale crap to get your shopping fix! I've been using Ebay for years and years and have always managed to find a good bargain. Pretty much all my sunglasses are from Ebay, as I love huge comical ones that cover half by face and make me out to be a sassy biatch.
Accessories
 Bunny Iphone 6 CaseNecklace , Designer Inspired Bag,
Collar , Quay Cha Cha ShadesBlanket Scarf
  Bobble Hat,  Laceup FlatsStacked Rings

First things I look for when updating my wardrobe on a low budget is accessories. It's amazing how a new scarf or a statement neckpiece can transform your "go to" outfit. If your handbag has seen better days it's always nice to get a new one, I always feel more organised when my bag is nice and clean and isn't dumping ground for every hair bobble, lipstick and perfume bottle I own! As it's coming into Spring (Kinda...) it's always good to stock up on cheaper sunglasses. I love my Raybans, don't get me wrong but with cheap pairs you're don't frantic with worry if you sit on them or if you accidentally leave them on the Luas... . These Quay Cha Cha ones aren't exactly cheap, but here's a cheaper option!

Clothing
2 in 1 Sweater (up to a size 20), Grey Swing Jumper (up to a size 16), Grey Skater Dress (up to a 5XL),
 Oversized Black Sweater (up to size 22), Oversized Knit Jumper (up to size 20),  Oversized Shirt (up to size 24),
High Neck Swing Dress (up to size XL), Grey Marl Polo Neck Dress (up to size 18), Boho Cardigan (up to size XL/18)

Clothes are a bit more tricky to buy off Ebay if I'm honest. Anything limited edition is hiked up to extortionate prices (Balmain for H&M is one example) but if you're looking for fast fashion you can pick up some good bargains! I was pleasantly surprised to see that there was some options for plus size girls.There is heaps more in an array of sizes for bargain prices all over Ebay, so Happy browsing! However being honest I do tend to size up 2 if it's from China as a precautionary measure. Swing dresses are a basic at the moment, they're easy to throw on for work and is the perfect layering piece. What I love buying on Ebay is oversized jumpers they're perfect for lazing around the house of going to the gym/walking/running!

Homeware
Floral Pilow CaseMirror TrayWhite Wedding Candle Holder,
I Love You Wall HangerBed SpreadInitial Mug
Fake FlowersKey HookHeart Fairy Lights

While Ebay isn't somewhere I'd think to look for home decor, they have some really cute bits. With all the Christmas decorations down by this stage, it's the perfect time to give your house a bit of a Spring Clean, before Spring is upon us! I'm a huge fan of flowers, but I'm just about capable of taking care of myself so flowers tend to be lost on me. Fake flowers are something I used to always think was a bit naff but you can get some really realistic looking ones now! A mirror tray is always something I've wanted for my dressing table to hoard some more of my crap in a pretty way! There is also so many pretty fairy lights on Ebay too, perfect to make your bedroom into a fairy land!


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Oooooh i just lost an hour of my life clicking into all of those links!! loving the over sized jumpers.. they never look that good on me, but so comfy
    Great post :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All these seem lovely and I wish I could just buy everything sometimes. I do love the sweaters and the homeware bits as I'm moving on my own so all the homeware things I am so loving.

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale |

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love an ebay bargain, most of my necklaces are from there. Great picksx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig