Monday, 11 January 2016

Favourite Outfits of 2015

 My Fashion Blogging took a little bit of a back seat this year I will openly admit that, but I've still got a few favourite outfits I thought I'd share with you all! They were all posted on Instagram, so if you don't already follow me, come say Hello (@Bowfabulous)! All these outfits were taken on my old Iphone5S so they weren't really "blog quality", I've since upgraded to the iPhone6S and the photo quality is tons better, so I may start doing more random outfits!

I feel my style has evolved this year. I'm definitely more into my jeans than ever before. I live in my Topshop Jamie Jeans, but I've bought the majority of mine in Penney's. Their jeans are exceptional quality and most have a nice stretch giving you a great shape. I'm definitely still a girly girl and love dressing up, but my favourite outfits of the year have definitely been the more casual ones! I love a pair of runners, ripped jeans and a jumper combo, it's just so effortless and perfect for the weekend.
I was definitely more into my Spring/Summer fashion this year. Although that's probably from spending most of last year without a jacket as I missed the really cold weather at the start of the year. This year I kept things nice and simple when It came to my Summer clothes. Summer dresses are always an essential (I picked up both the floral one and the denim/striped one in H&M and they were both under €20) I loved the Floral Dress which I picked up in the Asos (Maternity believe it or not!) Sale for €14 or something. Yes, it's not really "Flattering" but I felt like a princess in it, and loved it.

A staple piece in my wardrobe is the Boohoo Bomber Jacket in Khaki. It's too light for this time of year, but it will be perfect in February march layered over some jumpers! I also loved oversized grey jumpers this year! One of stolen from my Mum (top centre) and one was stolen from my dad (bottom right!) Grey, aside from black is one of my favourite colours, as it's so versatile and goes with pretty much everything. It's nice to have a neutral that isn't black for a change... . I also love a good sheer shirt for a nice alternative to a "going out, out" outfit. I picked this one up in France (bottom left) for something like €30 and I absolutely love it, again like most of my clothes it's so versatile, you can wear it on a night out like I did here, or add a cami and a cardigan and wear it for work!
As much as I love Summer fashion, I do get sick of it and always welcome the change. I picked up a gorgeous Grey and Black coat in Penney's with a faux fur collar late in the Autumn and I swear I get so many compliments everytime I wear it. For €40 is was the bargain of the season. The faux fur collar is detachable so you it can suit a number of occasions. Navabi was a big hit this year for me. I love this floral shirt  it's taken me through so many different occasions, and I love the long dip at the back. Another favourite this year was also the Grey Coatigan (which is you're a plus size gal is on sale right now! You can size up or down as it's got a nice leather belt to cinch you in)

Apart from my Chelsea Boots my go to boots with my much loved Over the Knee boots again from Penney's. I sized up to a size 7 and they fit like a glove, I just wish I had picked up another pair as they were only €28! You really can't go wrong with Over the Knee boots during the Winter time, especially on really cold and really wet days. It wouldn't be Winter without some Faux Fur, I love the red headband I picked up when I was in Paris. It complimented my favourite red jumper as well as brightening up an all black outfit! My Lavish Alice Cape Blazer was a good buy and was handy throughout the Winter. It goes with dresses and jeans and if you're looking for a staple piece for your wardrobe I'd add this to it!

So that's my favourite picks from 2015! I hope my style evolves more in 2016!
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Love all your outfits! I'm a huge fan of ripped jeans too xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that navabi blouse

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just followed your Instagram, thanks for outfit inspiration

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig