Monday, 2 November 2015

Oh Hello Winter!

I love Christmas and with Halloween safely over it's time to start the countdown! This is a very Christmas inspired outfit, but I love it. I went for a spot of late lunch yesterday in Dalkey, and wanted to wrap up warm and this Jumper was the perfect item to wear. It's nice and cosy, but not too heavy!
I absolutely adore the colour, and it's so comfy. It kept me nice and warm on what was only to be described as Summer in Winter! For reference, I ordered an XL as sizing is small and I found I'd heaps of room, which makes it even cosier! Not content enough with the jumper I added a faux fur head band. I'm a huge fan of faux fur in Winter and I can't tell you how much of it I own. This red is a nice addition and will be gorgeous with all black! I added a slick of red lippy (Kate Moss for Rimmel #107) if you're wondering!
I kept things casual with a pair of black leggings, and over the knee boots. I picked these up for under €30 in Penney's the other week. They're marked as "wide fit" but being honest I had to size up as I found they were a little bit tight! They're very comfortable though and I know they'll be a Winter staple. I added a long necklace that I've had for probably 6 years now at this stage! The Tote bag is from Littlewoods and it's absolutely perfect for everyday life and work! I like bags I can fit everything in, and this bag is very handy!

Jumper*: Shein
Boots: Penneys
Necklace: Fran&Jane
Tote Bag*: Littlewoods

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig