Saturday, 5 September 2015

What I Wore | H&M Floral Summer Dress

I'm back from my Holidays and now I'm going to start blogging my photo's and blogging regularly again! I had a nice break and now I'm back with a bang. I've exciting things coming up for the blog, so keep your eyes peeled!

I didn't wear any makeup away (Bar some Mascara and some lippy at night) so it was nice to give my skin a nice break. I got a nice golden glow that will probably fade within a week, but oh well! My wardrobe was as minimal as my makeup and I get things nice and light. I picked up this H&M dress for €14.99 a few weeks ago and it's just perfect. It's light and airy and perfect for the French sun. I like it as it can still be a transitional piece and I can rock it with ankle boots and a moto jacket for the next few weeks anyway! I wore it with tTula Necklace* from Pollygrace Clothing which is a bit of a bargain at £6!


Dress; H&M
Necklace: PollyGrace
Sunglasses: Tiger


*Indicates a Gifted Item
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I've got a lot of inspiration from your post. Thank you so much for post.
    I think finally I've got a good blog. Hope you will continue writing.


    Goji Berry Magro

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig