Wednesday, 30 September 2015

What I Wore | Cocoa Brown Passion,Persistence, Pink Party!

When I was invited along to the Passion,Persistence,Pink Event in the Shelbourne I knew I'd have to make somewhat of an effort. The event was to reveal the brand new Cocoa Brown Products and we were all excited! As you saw with the post yesterday you know my thoughts on them! I've always been such a support of both Marissa Carter and Cocoa Brown so it was an honor to attend and to listen to Marissa. She's an incredibly talented and inspiring women and she inspires me beyond belief. 
I didn't really know what to wear, all I did know that I wanted to wear something pink and girly. I fancied something new and was browsing the sale section on Asos and this dress stood out to me. It was under €20 but it was in the Maternity section. I did a "Yolo" and ordered it. Worse case scenario I could always return it. When it arrived It was very poofy and it wouldn't be what I'd call "flattering", but I loved the dress and I felt girly in it, so I wore it and felt great. I did add a belt to draw attention to my waist and give me a bit more of a silhouette. I posted some photo's on my Facebook Page if you want to see it from other angles!
The Lavish Alice Cape is actually a size 10! At the time they only had a size 14 or a size 10 and I found the 14 too big on my shoulders so I decided to try on the 10 and although it's not my size it fits really well, so I scooped it up and hot footed it to the till. This whole outfit isn't specifically for my size and it somehow worked! It just goes to show that no matter what try everything on and make sure a garment fits the way you want it to and ignore the label! My one rule of advice is to try everything one and you'll be more often than not pleasantly surprised!

Outfit Deets:
Dress: Asos
Cape: Lavish Alice
Pumps: Penney's
Sunglasses: Tiger
Bag: Bangkok
SHARE:

2 comments

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig