Monday, 28 September 2015

What I Wore | Casual Saturday



 So on Saturday I went to Oktoberfest! I wanted to wear something semi-dressy so I went with a Tunic and some jeans. I'm a no fuss- no muss kinda gal (most of the time) so I'm definitely most comfortable in this time of outfit! I knew we'd be going out for a few drinks after so I wanted to get the right mix between dressy and casual!

I picked up these jeans in Penney's last week for €15. I picked them up in a size 14 and they're so stretchy! If you're in-between sizes definitely size down! They're between a jean and a trouser and they're incredibly soft and comfortable! The tunic is also from Penney's and it's very versatile and the belt cinches you in at the waist emphasising my hourglass shape. I also threw on my much loved River Island jacket. I pick it up this time last year and I wore it to absolute death this year and last! I brought along my Louis Vuitton "Neverfull" to cart all my shite around. It is big, but it's perfect for days out when you need to bring a few bits around with you. To complete my outfit I wore my signature statement necklace and big sunnies!

OUTFIT DEETS:
Top: Penney's
Jeans: Penney's
Shoes: Penney's
Jacket: River Island
Necklace: Fran&Jane
Sunglasses: Tiger

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Those are great pants! I love pants that can go between dressy and casual. It gives you so many options!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? They're the perfect pair! x

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig