Friday, 2 October 2015

What I Wore | Aztec Cardigan

Like I mentioned in one of my last posts, I decided to test Sheinside out for quality and fit - being bigger than most of the bloggers that try out their clothing. As a size 14 I chose carefully and I was happy with my first dress - and I have two more items to review for you all. I went for a cardigan as I wear them all throughout the Winter and I felt that this one would be perfect paired with black - my staple colour throughout the Winter!
The quality is surprisingly good! The material isn't itchy and although not the warmest of cardigans it's going to be a great layering piece - I went for the biggest size (L) and it fits well. The arms aren't tight and I've loads of room to move. This type of Cardigan is meant to be worn open and it just sits nicely (In my opinion anyway....!) I absolutely adore the print - especially the Burgundy as I have heaps of burgundy accessories so I can accessorise this cardigan very easily!

I wore this with a tunic dress from H&M, which I bought two+ years ago. You really can never have enough "staple" pieces in your wardrobe - you'll never have "nothing" to wear ever again. I paired it with my Over the Knee boots from River Island that I got before Christmas last year and they're so comfortable. They're a size too big (they sold out so fast) but I just wear thick fluffy socks with them!To completely the look I added a burgundy necklace and a burgundy floppy hat!
Outfit Deets:
Cardigan *(Sold Out) but Similar HERE
Boots: River Island
Hat: Penneys 
Necklace: Penneys 
Sunglasses: Tiger 
*Indicates a Gifted Item
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Love that cardigan =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty cardigan and love the print plus the color of your hat.

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale |

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fantastic, love your style so much! Cant wait to buy clothes again :) x.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig