Wednesday, 12 August 2015

What I Wore | Summer Florals

Summer seems to have come back for a day in Dublin! I was working today, so I wore my new Summer dress that I picked up from Penney's last week. I picked it up in 2 colours actually. This blue colour and a gorgeous orange colour too. I Snapchatted the shopping trip (Bowfabulous - come say Hello!)
So as it was 18 degrees today I wanted to get my legs out. I wore the Nkd Skin Instant tan by Vita Liberata and while I like the colour the first sign of a splash of water it comes off - so unfortunately for me this isn't one I'd wear again. I love the colour of it, but my nerves would be gone if I was to wear it again. I'm normally a Cocoa Brown gal, but had none of the "Lovely Legs" left! 

I also just got my hair chopped! I was so sick of my old hair. It had been dyed and hadn't been cut since before I went travelling so I decided to go for the chop! I wanted a change and I just bit the bullet and I absolutely love the outcome. It's amazing how a new haircut can make you feel! I went to Hermans in Dundrum and it cost me €49.50 so not too bad for a decent cut!
I absolutely love this dress though. I'm totally going back to pick up another one. It's light and airy, but would be the perfect transitional piece for Autumn/Winter! I'd wear it with a cropped leather jacket, a fedora hat and some cute ankle boots. Penney's have loads at the moment if you're on the lookout for some nice edgy ankle boots!

Outfit Deets:
Dress:Penneys
Necklace: Ebay
Shoes:Penney's
Sunglasses:Raybans

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. LOVE the dress! It's so cute on you! Your new haircut looks fab too, it's so liberating to get a god bit cut off isn't it.

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh Thank you! It's definitely liberating! :) xox

      Delete
  2. This is so pretty and glad you got some warm sun. I love the hair by the way.

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jackie :) <3 xox

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig