Thursday, 13 August 2015

What I Wore | Sheinside Floral Dress

When Sheinside got in touch with me recently I wasn't too pushed. They don't carry plus size and I wasn't sure on the quality of the clothing, so I thought about it for a few days. I decided to give them a go and if I like the items I'd feature them and if I didn't I wouldn't - simple. Nothing lost, nothing gained. When my parcel arrived I was quite impressed. I went for the larger sized items and I'm glad I gave them a go..
Now it is on the short side- there's not denying that! If I was to wear it again I'd wear it with over the knee boots and tights for the Winter months! For $24 it's really good quality. It's nice and loose and would look nice both loose and cinched in with a belt. I think the print is great as it's not too Wintery and not too Summery! I love the keyhole detail at the front, it gives a nice flattering cut - especially for larger busts!
I only have one complaint and that's probably me.. the arms are quite snug - even with the elasticated bands. My arms wouldn't be disproportionate to my body so if you've larger arms I'd definitely give this dress a miss! If your arms are slim and you've a wider torso this dress will accommodate as it's nice and free flowing! If you're worried about the arm size I'd measure your arms just to be on the safe side! I ordered the size L and I'm a UK14/16 for reference. 
Over all I love this dress, the sizing issue is nothing to do with the quality of the garment. I just prefer a looser sleeve. I'd love to see Sheinside expand and do larger sizes as they're a pretty cool website. I especially like their bags and accessories! If you're after cheap fast fashion check them out! 


Dress* Sheinside
Boots: Topshop
Sunglasses: Ebay
*Indicates a Gifted Item


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I love the subtle design on this dress =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a nice dress but too bad it wasn't perfect. I love the print though.

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The print is so lovely! :) xox

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig