Wednesday, 1 July 2015

What I Wore | Studio Eight Jumpsuit

This is going to be a nice short and sweet post from me today! Today was a busy day, but I wanted to be both stylish and comfortable. I had to go to work but then be suitable dressed for an evening function too, so it was a bit of a tricky one. I knew what I had to throw on however. My new Jumpsuit from Studio 8
New Plus Size brand (Sister company of Phase Eight) Studio Eight has launched today bringing y'all more choice for the Plus Size market. Currently their size selection is 16-24. They're on the pricer side, but you get what you pay for. I'm all for choice and it's great that some Plus Size women have the choice to wear higher quality and well made clothes.
I chose to rock this Navy Jumpsuit and my boss immediately commented on it when I walked in - in a good way of course! I knew today was going to be one long ass day so I wanted to be comfortable and look chic at the same time. I had to order the Navy Zena Jumpsuit*, you could call it love at first sight. I'm wearing the size 16 and it's literally more comfortable then a pair of PJ's!
 I added a pair of nude sandals and a gold and pearl necklace to give it a bit of a lift as well as one of my fav Speedy's. To finish it off I wore my new favourite sunglasses from Tiger Stores that set me back a grand total of €4! I can't fault this Jumpsuit at all. It's absolutely gorgeous. Although at €150 it's on the more expensive side BUT this will last you for years! It would also be perfect for travelling too! 

Outfit Deets:
Jumpsuit*:Studio Eight
Necklace: Ebay
Sandals: H&M (on sale for €10!)
Sunglasses: Tiger Stores
Bag: Louis Vuitton

*Indicates a Gifted Item
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I think this is the nicest outfit I've ever seen on you. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bella, that's such a kind thing to say! Made my day! xox

      Delete
  2. You look gorgeous!!! Love jumpsuits they're so comfortable but look so nice :) lots of love xxx
    Zoe ♥ MammafulZo



    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fab! The jumpsuit is such a versatile piece, I've never been confident enough to try one but I think I just haven't found the right one!

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I very nearly chose this myself but worried about length - I'm quite tall and jumpsuits often equal camel toe as the body isn't long enough for me! This looks amazing on you though and I may just need to risk the hassle of sending an item back after seeing this!

    C xx
    http://curvygirlthin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig