Monday, 13 July 2015

What I Wore | Casual Saturday

Like I've said countless times I'm no "Fashion Blogger" I'm just a normal plus size girl that loves fashion and I want to share as much of my outfits as possible, even the ones that are quite boring. I wore this last week to the cinema and for a few drinks after. It's nothing special, but it's comfy! 
The top is H&M and is a handy little number. I took it traveling, it's so versatile. You can wear it casually and you can wear it more dressy. I paired it here with my favorite jeans from Topshop which are literally the comfiest pair of jeans ever. I've had them for ages now and they only get better with wear. If you're like me and you're losing weight whack these babies in the dryer and they'll come out nice and tight again!
The outfit is really simplistic. Sometimes I like stripping back and just being effortless. I find at the moment I'm quite dressed up a lot of the time, the exception being Friday which is mainly my free day! Ripped jeans are an essential for me on my casual days - Only when sweat pants or PJ bottoms aren't acceptable. I have noticed I only have one pair of jeans that don't have rips in them, so I'm going to have to change that soon!
For accessories, I kept it simple with one big statement necklace! I've had this one for years and although a bead has fallen out it still looks good as new and you can't notice it at all! I slicked back my hair in a high ponytail so it would be out of my face. To complete the look I rocked a red lip (107 Kate Moss for Rimmel) and some sassy shades!

Outfit Deets:
Top: H&M
Jeans:Topshop
Necklace and Bag: Fran &Jane
Sunglasses:Tiger Stores
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This seems like such a comfy outfit and I love showing my casual outfits and find them so entertaining.

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale |

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you find topshop size 16s to be a good fit if you're a size 16 in every other shop?
    I love topshop clothes but hate something not fitting in 'my size'.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig