Friday, 3 July 2015

What I Wore | Cape Blazer

Whenever I'm getting ready for work I also leave this blazer. I don't know why. Perhaps I find it a bit too dressy? The other day I decided to be bold and rock it with my new Yours Clothing trousers. When in doubt of what to wear I always rock all black. It's effortless, timeless and being totally honest it makes me feel like a bad b*tch!

The focal point of this outfit is definitely the Cape Blazer. I saw it on Louise from Style Me Curvy and I had to have it! I picked it up in Soho Boutique in St Stephen's Green Shopping Centre. They only had a 14 and a 10. The 14 was too big on the shoulders and I chanced my arm and the size 10 fitted well! The 12 would have been perfect, but the 10 still fits well enough. It just goes to show to try things on! It's so amazing, and I knew I'm going to wear tons of wear out of it! 
I paired it with a statement necklace and a pair of bad ass sunglasses from Penney's! I wore an Evans top that I've had for ages. I picked up the 16 and it has ample room for my bust and is so incredibly comfortable for work. It's light and airy and is perfect for the lovely heatwave we've been having! I picked it up before my trip so it's not available anymore, but they have something similar here. I tied my hair up in a tight pony and added my all time favourite Lipstick from Rimmel's Kate Moss collection. It's colour #107
 I wore these Black Jacquard Slim Leg Trousers* that I've been wearing to work for well over a month now. I chose a size 16, and only wish they came in a 14 as they are quite a generous fit. They're so comfortable as they have an elasticated waist at the back and have a nice loose leg so you're not too restricted sitting at a desk. If you're between sizes I'd recommend sizing down as they run a little bit big. The quality is really good and they still look brand new, even when I've worn them at least twice a week. If you're on the lookout for a smart work pant that is extremely comfortable then give these babies a go! 

Top: Evans
Trousers*: Yours Clothing 
Necklace: Paris
Sandals: New Look 


SHARE:

1 comment

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig