Thursday, 18 June 2015

What I Wore: Topshop Ripped Jeans (Surprise,Surprise)

Another outfit post featuring the only item of clothing I seem to own, my Topshop ripped Jamie Jeans. I've recently purchased another pair as these ones are getting too big, so now I'll have two to alternate instead of washing these 3 times a week! I've even dried the bigger size in the dryer of doom that shrinks my clothes and they came out that nice and tight again, so I can get hopefully another month out of them. If anyone wants them just get in touch. They're a size 16, true to size with tons of stretch!
I wore this outfit to see what Bourjois has in store for the Summer last week. With work I like to dress up, so when it comes to my time off I like to throw on jeans and be casual. Obviously I can't rock up to nice events in PJ''s as much as I'd love that so these jeans and this tunic was the closest thing. I purchased both of these before travelling and they've served me well. My Mum even has her beady eyes on the tunic. It's from River Island and although I bought it in December they still have similar styles in at the mo.
I kept everything else really simple. I love simplicity for the most part when I'm not wearing mad shit in my hair and heavily beaded statement necklaces that is! I like putting together two simple pieces from my wardrobe and creating an outfit with accessories. As someone who spent her life savings travelling my budget is tight at the moment so accessories are a fun and cheap way for me to mix up my look! 
The lovely Amy at Impulse Loves sent me this beaut of a necklace before Christmas and I swear I've worn it so much. It's literally my go to piece when I'm wearing black as it lifts the outfit without being too attention grabbing. I love the accent yellow flowers and especially as it brings life to this otherwise boring black and grey outfit. Although the piece is chunky it's not too heavy either so you're not being weighed down. 
To complete the look I wore my worn out slipper pumps from Penney's that are literally falling apart. I'm not ready to say goodbye to them yet,even though I'm pretty sure they'll start talking soon. I've just yet to find another pair that are as comfortable and look as nice as they do on. I've funny baby looking feet so any shoe that makes them look halfway normal gets a thumbs up from me!
Outfit Deets:
Jeans: Topshop
Tunic: River Island 
Necklace*: Evans
Shoes: Penneys
Sunglasses: Thailand

*Indicates a Gifted Item

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Looking great, and congrats on size 14!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love tops like that and I just love the whole outfit Sian. I'm like that with shoes too and hate giving them up when they are clearly in need to say goodbye too.

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale |

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig