Wednesday, 24 June 2015

Date Night with Yours Clothing

Now that I'm a working woman my wardrobe needs to be more geared towards items of clothes I can mix and match. I've too many pairs of ripped jeans and oversized T-shirts and not enough of "nice" clothes to take me from work to the bar etc. etc. Yours Clothing came to my rescue a few weeks ago and sent me this beautiful top, and I've worn it a few times already! A testimony really as I like to play favourites with my clothes!
This Sheer Dip Back Shirt* is the perfect addition to your Spring/Summer wardrobe. I paired this for a casual date night look. It's sheer so it's a little bit sexy, without giving too much away. I'm a sucker for floral prints so this was obviously my top of choice. I'm wearing a size 16 and it's a good fit. If you're between sizes I'd suggest sizing down as it's nice and flowy. If you were to wear it for work I'd pair it with slim trousers and just slip on a little tank top underneath as it is quite sheer. 
I paired it with these jeans from trusty Penney's. If you're in between sizes and they're the best place to shop. They're cheap as chips at €13 for a pair of skinnies, that are actually skinny. I'm wearing the 14 here and they fit nice and snug. I like my jeans tight, it gives my non-existent arse a bit of a lift! I have a few pairs of these and they wash well. They're not as good or as stretchy as my favourite Topshop jeans, but they're not bad either! Yours Clothing also do some great jeans. They're a nice fit but with plenty of stretch to keep you comfortable. I have this pair:Indigo Blue Stretch Jeans that I wore to death until they became too big!
I love the High-Low cut of this top. Now I do think the High-Low has been done to death now over the past 5 years, and think it should be laid to rest for the most part but this top is so pretty and the slight gradual back just gives the top something a bit different and makes it perfect and flirty for a date night. For accessories I of course threw on a statement necklace and threw on some flats. I think for a casual date night flats are perfect. You'll be comfortable the whole night and if you end up going to the cinema after dinner you won't feel over dressed! 

Outfit Deets:
Jeans and Flats:Penneys/Primark
Necklace:Ebay
Sunglasses:Tiger
Bag:Fran&Jane

*Indicates A Gifted Item
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Very pretty outfit as usual!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a pretty top and anything floral gets me every time too.

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank so much Jackie! Florals get me too! xox

      Delete
  3. Great look. The top is very pretty; I like how flowy it is. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, it's perfect for this lovely weather! :) xox

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig