Tuesday, 19 May 2015

"They're Real" Push Up Liner and Mascara | FULL COLOUR

Last week I was introduced to something exciting. I'm a huge fan of "They're Real" (Review here) and "They're Real Push up Liner" (Review here) Both the liner and the mascara are now offered in an a few different colours, which is fantastic if you want to mix up your look! The Mascara's are now being offered in Beyond Blue and Beyond Brown as well as the original Beyond Black. The Liners are offered in the original  Beyond Black along with  Beyond Brown, Beyond Purple, Beyond Blue and Beyond Green. The green is probably my favourite out of all the colours, as it's my favourite colour - Fun fact if you didn't already know!

For people that love to experiment with makeup this is a dream come true. Originally I was sceptical at first as I'm a black eye liner gal, but all these colours are really, really wearable. They're not as bright as I first thought, which is a good thing, as you'd look a bit naff rocking neon green during the day, unless it's St Patrick's Day of course! They're quite subdued and I'd have no reservations rocking any of the colours, any time of the day!  

I wore the blue today and I fell in love with it. It's more creamy than the black, but I did need 3 coats to get it to the colour intensity I liked. I'd prefer if it was as simple to apply as the black, but it's not difficult just more time consuming. For someone who finds liquid/gel eyeliner a chore this gel liners are fantastic. If you're a newbie to makeup application then it makes applying liner so much easier, my makeup routine is forever changed thanks to Benefit! I find it so incredibly easy to use once you get the hang of it. Like everything practise makes perfect. 
Apply it as close as possible to your lashes to give the illusion of bigger eyes, and then use to flexi tip to position where you want the flick to go and just draw the line- easy peasy!  If you're a pro at liquid eye liner than you can do with cheaper eye products, but if you're like me and utterly useless you need this in your life. It lasts forever (I still have the one I got last Summer, and used it on a regular basis, excluding my 3 months abroad)  It's impossible to get off and doesn't smudge once it's on! To remove I just use an oil based cleanser, and it swipes right off!

 The  Beyond Blue and the Beyond Brown mascara's are also new welcomed additions to the "They're Real" collection. It's the exact same formula as the original so you're getting the same product you've come to know and love, but you just get some more options! I decided to go bold and wear the blue today, even hough the blue reminds me a little bit of the 90's it's beautiful on and compliments the blue liner perfectly. 

Apply it as close as possible to your lashes to give the illusion of bigger eyes, and then use to flexi tip to position where you want the flick to go and just draw the line- easy peasy!  If you're a pro at liquid eye liner than you can do with cheaper eye products, but if you're like me and utterly useless you need this in your life. It lasts aaaagesss and is impossible to get off unless you use an oil based cleanser, then it swipes right off! It's the exact same formula as the original so you're getting the same product you've come to know and love, but you just get some more options! I personally love both colours, although the blue reminds me a little bit of the 90's it's beautiful on!
All these beautiful colours are available in July! 

The RRP for the Push Up Liners is €25
The RRP for They're Real Mascaras is €26
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. GAH! Your skin looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you Sarah, hope you and baby are doing well! xox

      Delete
  2. Ooh, I need and want them all! I'm a sucker for colourful eye make up, but it's been a long time since I've worn blue mascara! I was addicted to it in the nineties. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're right up your street Louise! xox

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig