Thursday, 21 May 2015

Sun Kissed Make Up Look

If you're looking to revamp your makeup look, stay with me! Now I know I'm not a makeup artist or anythaaaang, but I do like a good lippy and I do love looking sun-kissed so I put together this look for y'all. It's so easy, takes no time at all and best of all? It's a mix of both high street and high end products.
I'm a high-street girl at heart so my base is always Rimmel "Wake Me Up" foundation. I've sworn by this for a number of years and I've yet to find a high street foundation that does the job as good. It suits my skin, it blends wonderfully and for €10.99 you really can't go wrong. If you've tried it and it didn't suit try the Rimmel "Perfect Match" I find either one or the other works for most people. Under my foundation I mixed the NYX "Born to Glow" Illuminator in Gleam* and Sunbeam* together and applied it to a freshly cleansed face. I really loved this product. I gave me a lovely healthy glow and my foundation sat wonderfully on top of it.
To give me more of a sunkissed glow I added bronzer to the hollows of my cheeks, my temples and along the side of my nose, being sure to blend, blend, blend. Contouring is a tricky business so make sure to keep blending, even when you think you're done, blend some more! Instead of adding a pink blusher as I added a coral blush as it's warmer and suited the look I was going for. This one is from Sephora and it's in the shade "Coral Flush". To add a further glow to my cheeks I wore Seventeen "Instant Glow" in the colour "Gold Bronze" it's honestly so good and for €6.49 it's a bloody steal! 
I filled in my eyebrows with "Browzings"*. I've tried the cheaper  alternative by Sleek and although it was good, the wax on Browzings is amazing. However if you're on a budget the Sleek Eyebrow Kit still does the job! I'm just a bit obsessed with my eyebrows. I get them waxed on a regular basis by Benefit in their Benefit Boutique on South William St! I'm also a huge fan of Benefit's "Gimme Brow" which is great if you want to fill in your eyebrows, but still like keeping the natural look! You can see my review of the it HERE.

For my eyeshadow I used the Naked 3 Palette, the warmest of the 3 Naked Palettes. I just used the colour "Trick" all over my lid, and the colour "Nooner" in my crease. To add a bit more sparkle I added some gold pigment dust* from Fushia. I opted for the new "They're Real" Mascara* and Push Up Liner* (available in July) both in brown to warm up the look and I didn't want to go as harsh as the black.  To finish the look I added a slick of my soon to be favourite lipstick from Sephora (Number 27) and I was good to go! 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig