Sunday, 4 January 2015

What I Wore | Missguided Plus

Sunday's are officially the best now. After years and years of working in retail I've finally Sunday's off! It's such a novelty now that I'm nearly better. Today we went down to Bray for a bit of Platform Pizza. Best Pizza in Dublin if you ask me (and the whole of Bray) We didn't anticipate it would be as busy as it was, but we managed to get a stool at the bar. It was so packed but that's to be expected as it's the last Sunday before everyone goes back to School and Work. Afterwards we took a little stroll on the beach which was nice to clear the 'ol cobwebs away before retreating home and relaxing in front of the telly. I'm now in comfy clothes ready to go see the Woman in Black tonight which I'm so excited about!
As I've been in PJ's for the last 2 weeks pretty much I wanted to make some sort of an effort. I wore a pleather Skater Skirt with a striped crop top for a monochrome look. As it's chilly I threw on my all time favorite Gilet from Missguided's new Plus Size Collection. I'm thrilled that Missguided has introduced a plus size collection, baby steps in the right direction. I've found them true to size too, which is great as sometimes in terms of sizing plus size collections can be all over the place. The new collections comes in sizes 16-24 which I hope they will expand on, but over all I'm happy with the selection and the prices! The Gilet is surprisingly warm and very roomy, so I'd suggest sizing down! It definitely gets two big thumbs up from me! 
To complete the look I added a Statement necklace with a little bit of colour to bring more to the outfit as well as a Fedora hat- which I actually lost walking from Platform Pizza to the car- Don't ask me how! I also wore beautiful ankle boots, again from Missguided. They're incredibly comfortable and once I'm wearing thick socks I can walk in them for miles and miles! Unfortunately it seems things get snapped up quicky on Missguided but these Buckled Boots are similar if not a bit funkier. As well as amazing shoes Missguided have a range of awesome accessories! They're not somewhere I'd of thought about before but they're amazing and quite cheap too, they definitely give Asos and the likes a run for their money, especially this amazing Necklace

Crop Top: H&M
Skirt: Topshop
Gilet*:Missguided
Boots*: Missguided
Necklace*: Evans

*Indicates a Gifted Item
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. Lovely outfit, you look beautiful. That gilet is perfect :) Happy New Year!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you, that's so lovely! Happy New Year to you too xox

      Delete
  2. must be amazing to have sundays off now! love the outfit! can never go wrong with stripes! x

    olivamulhearn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing for now, I don't know what I'll be doing in a few month ;) Thank you, I know they're so versatile! xox

      Delete
  3. Love the outfit babes - I love wearing my daisy n eve necklace as well. You are looking mega amazing btw xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This coming from the gal that always looks bloody amazing! :) Thank you! xox

      Delete
  4. You look absolutely fantastic, hope you're recovering well after your hospital visit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you! I'm so much better thank! Happy New Year :) xox

      Delete
  5. I love your outfit and the skirt is so pretty and I'd love one as well. Happy New Year!

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale | bloglovin' |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jackie! Happy New Year to you too! :) xox

      Delete
  6. Love it, this outfit is perfect!
    xx Tineke

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look gorgeous! that is quite the nifty look you are displaying! love your location, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look lovely!

    www.chedsneh.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig