Friday, 16 January 2015

Packing for South-East Asia, Australia and New Zealand

Okay so I'm off for a little over 3 months today. I'm flying to Abu Dhabi as you're reading! I was originally going to bring a Backpack but due to having my gallbladder removed I can't hold a lot of weight on my back for a few months, so I went and purchased this Roxy Suitcase. It's a decent size, is easily accessible and hard wearing. It's also cute, which is a plus side! I'd awful trouble with the case coming so I'd suggest not ordering online and getting it in store!
When I was trying to pack I didn't have a clue what to do so I decided to write a post of what I'm packing in case anyone out there is as clueless as me. When I'm home I'll do a revised version but I'm trying to take as little as possible with me. South-East Asia is going to be the hottest, Australia is going to be hot too, but New Zealand looks to be a little colder so I'm going to have a wisely pack for all eventualities! 
Basics
  • Black tank top and a white tank top 
  • Black t-shirt and a white t-shirt 
  • Black bra, white bra and a multi-coloured bra 
  • 1 pair of black leggings 
  • 1 plain black skater skirt 
  • 10 pairs of black ankle socks 
  • 16 pairs of underwear 
Clothings
  • 6 different coloured t-shirts
  • Patterned trousers* (So handy for temple visits and for travelling as they're incredibly comfortable!)
  • 5 day dresses
  • 2 Playsuits ( I dressy, 1 casual)
  • 1 going out dress
  • 4 pairs of denim shorts (different washes and colours)
  • 1 pair of cotton shorts 
  • 1 light cardigan
  • 1 hoodie
  • 1 Swimsuit 
  • 3 Bikini's 
Shoes
  • Black Vans
  • Sketchers Light-weight memory foam runners 
  • Black and silver sandals
  • Gold Sandals 
  • 1 Pair of flip-flops
Accessories
  • Silver necklace 
  • Gold necklace
  •  Rucksack 
  • 3 coloured hairbands
  • Hair ties 
  • Hair Grips
  • RayBans* 
Medical Kit 
  • Assortment of Platers (Blister, waterproof etc)
  • Painkillers (Nurofen Plus, Cold&Flu) 
  • Vitamin C Tablets
  • Anti-histamine Tablets 
  • Malaria Tablets 
  • Motilium 
  • Imodium 
  • Hand Sanitizer 
  • Insect Repellent 
  • Bonjela and Sudocreme 
  • Carmex lip balm  
Wash Kit
  • Deodorant 
  • Shampoo&Conditioner 
  • Toothbrush/Toothpaste 
  • Nail Clippers and Tweezers
  • Baby-wipes
  • Tampons
  • Sunscreen
  • Merumaya Melting Cleansing Balm* - my little luxury. It's my all time favourite cleanser and will keep my skin feeling and looking amazing! Review HERE
  • 2 x Facecloths
  • Effaclar Duo
  • La Roche Posay After Sun
Makeup 
  • Rimmel Wake Me up 
  • Collection 2000 Concealer
  • Sleek Blush Kit (Blush, Highlight, Bronzer)
  • They're Real Mascara 
  • Push Up Liner
  • Naked 3 Palette 
  • Browzings
  • Lolitint and Benetint Lipbalm
Electrical
  • Mini Laptop & charger
  • DSLR Camera & charger with spare battery
  • Spare SD cards
  • Point and Shoot Camera & Charger
  • Iphone 
  • Iphone Charger and spare Cable 
  • Portable Iphone Charger
  • Waterproof Iphone Case 
  • Selfie Stick
Security 
  • Money Belt 
  • Combination Lock 
  • Folder containing all your travel documents (Insurance policy numbers, Visa's and flight details) and copies of your passport.
  • Credit Card
  • €100 in a separate bag in case of Emergency. 
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Hope you have such an awesome trip. Thanks for sharing the run down of your essentials for the trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im living vicariously trough your instagram! Safe travels x

    www.yourbeauty.ie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig