Wednesday, 31 December 2014

Goodbye 2014, Hello 2015

Well, well, well It's been a while. The past few months I've put the blog on the back burner and lost interest. Blogging for me will never be anything other than a hobby. I commend people that forge careers off the back of Blogs, as I can only imagine how difficult and time consuming it is. For me I love my little space. I love I can leave it when I want and pick it back up when I can. I do however feel significantly bad for not posting as often as I have in the previous years, I got lazy, I lost motivation while focusing on other area's of my life and my creativity was non-existent. As you can see I have a new Blog Layout which is going to kick me into gear too. I purchased it from Pipdig and can't recommend them enough! I've thought of deleting my blog a number of times for various reasons, but that's just impulsive Sian coming through. I won't don't worry. I'm just trying to find myself again. It will 100% be a travel Blog on my few months around the world, so I do hope you're looking forward to that. I can't wait to document everything from my outfits to the local food and sights!
I was meant to be on a Flight to Phuket today, but I'm not. As a result of losing over 4 stone (A post coming on that this week) I developed Gallstones and on the 22nd of December I had me Gallbladder whipped outta me. I'm on the road to recovery now and I feel about 60% back to normal. I'm ordered to rest for the next few weeks and all going well I'll be on a Flight to Bangkok on the 16th of January. I've had to delay my Phuket trip until after New Zealand but all in all I was incredibly lucky. I was very fortunate enough to have good health insurance and an excellent Surgeon and I was in and out of the Hospital in 24 hours. It was really a blessing in disguise finding out I had Gallstones as If I got it when I was away I'd of most certainly have to come home. I'm not going to lie at the time I was a bit gutted until I looked at the bigger picture. I wasn't meant to be flying today and starting my adventure for a reason I'll probably never know, so I just accepted it and focused on getting better. Now that I'm on the mend I want to put all my energy into this little blog as I quit my job the day before my Op (Scary times!) and have a lot of free time between now and the 16th. 

I will Love you and Leave you now but I wish you all the very best for 2015. Thank you for staying with me. I will do a proper post New Years Day on what I learnt this year, so I will speak to you very soon! 
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Ahhh bless your heart, I'm sorry you have been poorly, I've been there and the relief after is fab! Just stay away from any heavy, fatty foods in the future :)
    Im so glad you are not giving the blog up as I love to read your tips and have a nose around :)
    Take care and have a fantastic time travelling, I commend you for your weight loss, its hard isnt it, im getting there slowly but have made this my year to sort myself out both mentally and physically and I look forward to reading about your travels over the next few months. Take care, Love Meli xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you! I'm much better now. Everyday I get better and better! I'm definitely getting back into the swings of things and I'm glad to be back! Mental and Physical health are just as important, that's fantastic :) Thanks Meli, hope you have a wonderful 2015! xox

      Delete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog!! Thank you for bringing such beauty and grace to the plus size world! You are amazing, Sian!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much! Happy New Year :) xox

      Delete
  3. I hope that you have mended well and that you're trip is getting off to a cracking start! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig