Monday, 20 October 2014

Drink Champagne Save Water


 T-shirt*:Camden Town
Jacket:River Island 
Trousers*:Elvi
Bag:Fran&Jane
Sunglasses:RayBan

Drink Champagne, Save Water is a motto I'm going to have to live by as if you live in Ireland you'll know all about the new water charges that have recently come in! It's such a cute T-Shirt. I'm wearing the size L which would translate into a size 14/16. It's true to size and is nice and comfortable. You can tell I'm getting old when I'm mentioning how comfortable clothing is. (25 on the 8th of November, but ssssh) I paired it with my Elvi trousers which are so incredibly comfortable albeit a little long but I just roll them up! I pair it with black heels, which aren't too uncomfortable. As it's so bloody cold now I wore my new pleather Jacket the world and it's Mother seems to have at the moment. I haven't seen too many with the pink fur though, which I'm pleased about. You can take it off either which is great. I love how it matches my hair. I sized down to a size 14 in this as the 16 was swimming on me, especially in the sleeves. It's definitely a big fit if anyone is ordering one online! To complete the luck I rocked my trusty RayBans and my chain detail Fran&Jane Bag.
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. The fact that there's a pink fur collar is completely bad-ass! That definitely sets your jacket apart from all the others out there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's cool, isn't it! :) xox

      Delete
  2. I love how your hair blends into the fur collar. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a bit different all right! :D xox

      Delete
  3. Love the jacket and the rock chick vibe!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm lovin' it too at the mo! :) xox

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig