Monday, 8 September 2014

What I Wore | Forever21 Playsuit

My favourite holiday outfit was probably this one. I love Playsuits. They're easy, they're comfortable and you can dress them up and down. I picked this one up in Forever21 a few months ago and Love it. I really love the pattern it's so cute and the colours set off my tan!
The Playsuit was about €20 which is a bargain and a half! Forever21 is brilliant and has a great Plus Size section too. What initially drew me to the playsuit was the quirky paisley print. Normally paisley can look dated but this is such a funky paisley print that I had to pick it up!
I do size up when I order playsuits as I don't want them to be tight and want them to skim over my curves. In reality I should of ordered my usual size as I do feel this is a bit big especially on the top, but it's still very wearable and doesn't look too big, it just looks a little more slouchy!
It has an elasticated waist which cinches you in and shoes off your figure which I love as I find sometimes playsuits aren't great on my figure personally. You could also add a thin belt to emphasise your waist more if you wanted. A cute thin gold belt would look lovely with it!
I absolutely love the detail on the back. I love the little peepholes! It's such a cute detail, although I shouldn't of really worn a black bra, but oh you live and learn ;). It's a nice touch especially since the playsuit was inexpensive, which is why I love Forever21!
To complete the look I added my favourite necklace from River Island  It's such a statement and goes with so much! I finished it off with my pink sunnies from Penney's and my beige bag from Fran&Jane!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. gorgeous woman! I love the playsuit, suits you very well :)

    x

    Shanna | http://www.mycurvesandlashes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig