Tuesday, 30 September 2014

Hello October

Okay so it's not until tomorrow, but today it definitely feels like it. Walking home from work the other day I noticed all the leafs on the ground and it finally hit me. It's slowly been getting colder and colder, and now I definitely do feel a chill in the air and have finally bought new winter tights!

 As it's getting chillier and chillier I've pulled out all my Jumpers and my Mom's too! This is hers and it's going to be a tug of war over the next few months as we both love it. It's from New Look and is so nice and cosy! I paired it over my pleather skater skirt from Topshop and my Zara studded high-tops. Finishing the look off with a statement necklace and a pink lip to match my pink tips! I love having pink hair, I feel like me, it's also great as I can tie it up in a nice bun to cover it for work which is the  best of both worlds! If anyone's wondering what dye it is, it's this one here from Boots! It lasts about 10 washes on my hair until it starts looking a little bit grubby but at €5 you can't complain too much. I'm dying my hair back Brown soon but I hope to get another few weeks to be fun and frivolous! Next stop is my nose piercing, but I'll leave that topic for another day. Mama won't be too happy, so let's not tell her yet! 
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Such a cute Fall look!!! I'm excited for October!!!

    <3
    margot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Me too! Love Autumn! xox

      Delete
  2. I've been loving your blog for over a year- you rock! ;)
    InMyJoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Delighted you like it :) xox

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig