Tuesday, 8 July 2014

My June Bath & Shower Favourites!

Another month's gone and another month I've been slightly absent! I'm working on it though, every time I think I'll have a few days something always comes up! Anyway I've finally gotten around to writing this post all about my most used Bath and Shower Products last month! I'm pleased as punch with some of them, while other's not so much...!
A sucker for pink and a deal I picked the Supermarket for €2! I've been using this now for over 4 weeks and still have loads left. It leaves my hair soft and looking for vibrant. It smells sweet, but not sickly and it lingers throughout the day. Friends have even commented on how much my hair smells, so this gets a big thumbs up from me!
This was also on a deal for €2 so I snapped it up, as I like to get the conditioner to go with the shampoo. It's light and doesn't leave any greasy residue. A little goes a long way and like the shampoo it smells amazing. If you're after a budget friendly Shampoo and Conditioner I'd really recommend this two products and will 100% be putting these in my trolly again!
In my last post I was totally blown away with the Colour Blends range but this was on sale for €4 and I decided to give it a go. It's grand. It's nothing to write home about, other than it smells divine! It does leave your hair somewhat soft, but I'm sure there's other's on the market that do a better job! Push comes to shove 6/10.
This was also on sale! I'm a sucker for a bargain and for €1.50 you can't go too wrong. I'm a huge fan of Radox and this smells just "clean" if that makes sense? It's lovely and light and definitely my favourite out of the range of  Radox shower gels! The only small complaint I have is that you do use a decent amount of product..
OMG, ignore the plan looking bottle this shower cream is amazing. It creates a million and one bubbles and smells gorgeous! It also comes with a nifty little hand cream which smells equally as nice. It comes in this big ass bottle too and will last forever! This is hands down my favourite shower cream. You can buy it from Mary's Pharmacy in Mullingar as well as online! 
As much as I'm obsessed with the Cocoa Brown "Tough Stuff" this scrub is perfect for everyday as it's not as harsh on the skin, but still does the job. Over all this is grand, my skin was left nice and soft. It's great for general use, but if I want to give my skin a good scrub, I'll forever reach for Tough Stuff! Like all Soap&Glory it smells yum and accompanied by on of their body butters, you'll smell good enough to eat!
Out of all the Bubble Baths I've tried, nothing beats Radox! I've tried them all at this stage and can't really choose a favourite. I've been working out a bit to get in shape for my big trip that I'm taking in the New Year (New Years Eve to be exact) and this is really helping my muscles and helping me sleep a little better. And for less than €2 most of the time you can't complain!
I found this beauty in my stash, that seems to be growing but not depleating, so I'm trying to finish all the products I have before buying new ones. This smells so yummy and sinks straight into your skin, leaving it feeling and smelling divine. Not the most moisturising lotion I own, but it's a great budget brand and looks slightly Soap&Glory-esque
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love Herbal Essences- I like the green ones, although right now I'm loving the old 90s versions which have come back. I rarely use any other shampoo / conditioner! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig