Friday, 11 July 2014

Macklemore and Ellie Goulding

At lunch yesterday my friend asked what I was doing last night, when I shrugged she said she might be able to wing a ticket to Ellie Goulding and Macklemore. I'm a huge Ellie Goulding fan so I jumped at the chance! 2 hours later we were making our way to Marlay Park and got drenched in the rain! I haven't seen rain like it in a long time and found out the hard way that the "rain"coat I picked up from Penney's actually wasn't that rain proof...
After the rain thankfully stopped we got in without any hassle and surprisingly limited queuing! There was lot of drunk teenagers that only made me realise how glad I am to be over all of that! I never was an overly big drinker but for the moment I've gone completely teetotal. Regardless I had such a fantastic night dancing and enjoying myself! The place was packed to the brim and my shoes will probably never be clean again. I'm back in Marlay Park next week for Longitude and if this is anything to by it's going to be amazing. Unfortunately I only have tickets for the Friday and desperately looking for one for the Saturday but they're all sold out!
We were so glad the rain stopped, so we could really enjoy ourselves. It was absolutely crazy an hour beforehand and I thought we'd be miserable and wet for the entire evening but someone was on our side and it was amazing! It was just the two of us, so we got to have a good catch up and a lot of jumping and dancing around the place! Marlay Park is a really good venue for a gig. I'm probably only saying that though as it's less than a 15 minute drive to my house, so we got home without a bother! I also feel as fresh as a daisy this morning as well! Albeit a little sniffly, but I'm not too worried about that! I only found out in the later afternoon that I was going so It was a bit of a rush to get ready..
 As I was in a rush I literally hopped into the shower and grabbed a pair of my coloured jeans and decided to work my outfit around it. I added a black T-shirt some black runners and a quirky Parka that isn't at all rainproof and I'll be surprised If I don't catch my death ;) To funk up my outfit a little bit more I added a baseball Cap that I picked up years ago in River Island, that my friends said I'd never wear...BOOM. Ovbiously I'm too for cool for school so I rocked it back to front! Throw on an across the body bag and I legged it out the door!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig