Friday, 20 June 2014

What I Wore | Floral Print Dress (Again)

Good afternoon lovelies!
Hope you're having a lovely day enjoying the sunshine. I've spent a blissful few days relaxing in the sun while avoiding blog work like the plague! My laptop wasn't even opened the last couple of days and using my phone for all my Instagram needs. I've gone off Twitter and Facebook and everything else, I'm just in a funny place at the moment, but I'm soldiering through! 
So Ireland has been lovely the past couple of days, I even got a bit of a colour! Ireland is so nice when the sun shines and broke out my Summer clothes! This Forever21+ dress is perfect for the Summer. It's light and airy and isn't restrictive at all. The neckline is flattering on bigger busts and the empire shape skims the tummy. I wanted to add a bit of height as I was going out for a nice lunch so I wore my Flatforms which are about 2 years old at this stage. They're incredibly comfortable and give you the extra height without any pain! To finish off the look I added my trusty bag from Fran&Jane and a gold necklace from Primark. It was simple and easy and I stayed cool! 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig