Sunday, 22 June 2014

What I Wore| Casual Skater Dress

With the weather still scorching (Thank God, says you) So I still have the legs out and just dressed up this very casual dress I picked up last Summer in Penney's! It's light, airy and perfect for the warmer days! I picked it up last Summer for something crazy like €7 and is probably one of the better quality items I've bought from Penneys. The Quality is really nice and it's incredibly soft!

Now it is a short dress, so if you're a bit conscious of flashing your bum you could always add a tube skirt underneath. I funked this outfit up a lot with a burgundy scarf and a statement necklace because the dress is pretty plain, and we all know that's not really my style! The Dress,scarf and necklace are all from Penney's/Primark from last year. I'm really trying to save money so I'm getting the use out of all my clothes! I do have an awful lot, so tomorrow I'm going to sort through all my Summer clothes again this summer as they're so incredibly comfortable! This Fran&Jane bag is my go to bag for this past month, and It doesn't look like I'll be parting with it any time soon, it's so handy and it's a good size for all your essentials!
The Sunglasses are a bit mad! I picked them up on Ebay for about €20 and can't get over how much I love them! I love quirky sunglasses and never leave the house without a pair! I wear my normal Primark ones a lot as I wouldn't mind them getting lost or broken but I spare my Raybans and my more special ones for more special days, am I the only one that does that?Ha! 
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Lovely versatile dress - and so inexpensive. Great accessorising love the necklace! I too need to wear out my clothes before purchasing new ones.. There are bills to pay and a family to support lol

    Keep smilin'

    www.mylovelylittleladybird.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it was a great bargain! I know I'm really trying hard to wear all my clothes! :D xox

      Delete
  2. You look lovely! I love the scarf with the dress. The colours go so well. Great outfit :) x

    Mapped Out | Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit, looks great on you :)

    http://madnessbymeg.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig