Friday, 13 June 2014

Summer Wedding Guest Outfit Inspiration

Chi Chi London dresses are absolutely gorgeous. They're right up my street and are perfect for any fancy occassion. They have a lot of skater style dresses.You really can't beat a skater style. They're flattering on all shapes,are pretty and feminine. The styles that are available in plus sizes are small at the moment, but I hope they extend it to some of their other short sequin dresses, as they are UHMAZING!
Untitled #100
SHOP THIS LOOK:

I've no Weddings to attend to this Summer, but this is totally something I'd wear if I was going to one. I love the colour of this "Dolly Dress"(it's more green in colour on the website) and is perfect for the lovely weather we've been having lately! It has thick straps, and although they're mesh you could wear a strapless bra with ease, or if you wanted more suppose a flesh coloured bra would also work. It's a flattering shape and if you wanted to cinch in the waist a little more a small skinny belt would look cute too! The fuller skirt is great too, especially for women like me, who are a bit tummy conscious.

 Instead of opting for my usual nude shoes, I'd opt for this Summer's hottest shoe colour-white. You can pick up similar sandals in the likes of Penney's/Primark for next to nothing. I personally wouldn't spend that much money on shoes that I know I'd never get the wear out of , and thank the Primark Gods for delivering cheap and cheerful on trend items each season! This lovely clutch from Accessorize compliments the dress and ads an elegant touch to the outfit. It's also a decent size so you can fit all your "essentials" in. As the clutch is garish, dare I say it. I'd keep the jewellery simple with small earrings and a dainty ring and perhaps a watch with a little bling on it.

As It's Ireland, I'd make sure I had a little pashmina to throw on me at night, as being realistic temperatures drop. As this dress is detailed, and has a gorgeous low back on it, I wouldn't want to  add a little jacket or anything so this pashmina is perfect, as it also compliments the neutral colours in the bag. I'm normally not a fan of being so matchy matchy but for a Wedding it's perfect. I have this nail polish from Butter London and love it, it's a gorgeous, gorgeous colour and is perfect for Summer. I'd keep my makeup quite subtle and go for nude lips. This NYX lipgloss is my go to lip  colour at the moment and doesn't dry out your lips at all, just leaves them with a nice shine.

Post written in collaboration with Chi Chi Clothing*
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. You got some beautiful choices there. I really love that gorgeous dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's gorgeous, isn't it! :) xox

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig