Thursday, 5 June 2014

May Skincare Routine

I change up my skincare a lot. I have a few old faithful's (Effaclar Duo, Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser, Vichy Life Serum to name a few) but I like to test out new products all the time. I've been using this combination for the whole of May and have noticed a dramatic difference in my skin. It gives me a "fresh face" look and my skin is really reaping the benefits of this regime. 
First things first, I like to take off my  makeup with this Micellar water first. I find it removes my makeup effortlessly and even starts to dissolve most of my eye makeup. It leaves my skin feeling clean and it's nice and cooling on my skin after a long day. I use two cotton pads and it removes most of my makeup.
Holy Grail of Cleansing Balms if you ask me. It's literally the best cleanser I've used. It's so easy to use and literally takes off every scrap of makeup. I use the "white towel test" and dry my face with a clean white towel, and I kid you not there is no makeup residue left. Your skin is left soft and subtle and smelling amazing!
I religiously use this to fight off any blemishes and to keep my skin in tip top shape. It's moisturising and sinks into my skin quickly, which is great as I don't like to wait for ages to apply some moisturiser. It's a cult product for a reason and everyone who's tried it raves about it. it's a skin saviour and something I will forever repurchase!
I did a review of this last week(here) and it's still a product I've been reaching for on a daily basis. I apply it with my index finger as it's the lightest touch. It's a light gel formula so it's really hydrating and sinks in really quick. I suffer from dark circles under my eyes, and have noticed a vast improvement after using this for a month.
As I suffer from dry skin, it takes a lot to impress me with moisturiser, and this one does! It's a little less heavy than my well loved La Roche Posay "Nutritic Intense", so it's perfect for the morning when I want my face cream to sink in quick to I can apply my makeup. It leaves my skin so soft and not a dry patch in sight.

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I'm bookmarking this for later reference! So helpful, thank you!

    bisous,
    www.bighipsredlips.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. It's my Desert Island Product I love it that much! ;) xox

      Delete
  3. I love Effaclar Duo and that Cleansing Balm. So lovely to use x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Cleansing Balm is a life saver! :D xox

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig