Thursday, 29 May 2014

What I Wore | Topshop Tartan Leggings

I wore this on Tuesday evening to the Benefit event. I was busy running about during the day and wanted to wear something easy! The weather was lovely on Tuesday, a far cry from Monday so I wore a T-shirt and braved no jacket! It was a great feeling and I'm really excited for the weather to get warmer. I haven't taken down my Summer wardrobe just yet, but here's hoping it's going to be sooner rather then later!
I found these leggings on the top of the fresh washing pile and decided to rock them, as I wasn't bothered looking something else,anyone else do that? and then I grabbed a black tank and looked around my room for a top to throw over it! I've had this fringe top for ages now and get so much wear out of it! It's perfect for the Summer and looks funky over a bikini too for a handy cover up. 
The outfit is really simple and comfortable. I've gotten so much wear out of these leggings and they get more and more comfy with each wear. I picked them up in Topshop a few months ago and wish I'd bought another pair as I love them so much! I wore a statement necklace as I felt it needed a bit of bling and I love the iridescent colours in this necklace from Penney's.
I wore my Zara studded high tops that I picked up in Spain at the start of the year and I kind of forgot about them until yesterday! I've only worn them a handful of times but my God are they comfy. I love the stud detail and are a nice change from Converse. I love dressing more casually and feel more confident in this outfit then I would in sky high heels! 
SHARE:

2 comments

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig