Saturday, 31 May 2014

My All Time Favourite Perfume: Elie Saab

I'm constantly buying perfumes, I'm extremely fickle when it comes to sticking to one and have bounced between different ones for so long. Prime example: one Summer it was Dolce&Gabbana "Light Blue" While I loved it, I only repurchased it once and then moved on to something else! so It's astounded me that I've repurchased this Elie Saab perfume on a number of occasions. 
Firstly how gorgeous is the bottle? It's so feminine and pretty and looks so pretty on my dressing table. I was honestly hooked from first sniff and I can't tell you the amount of times I've been asked what perfume I've been wearing, when I've been wearing this. I find perfumes are quite a personal thing and it takes a lot of searching for one you love, and will happily wear over, and over and over again and I really think I've found the one!

Top Notes: African Orange Flower
Middle Notes: Jasmine 
Base Notes: Patchouli, Virginia Cedar, White Honey, Rose

I'm not the best at describing perfumes, but it smells both fruity and florally but not in a sickly sweet way. This lasts for ages on the skin, and unlike some other perfumes you can still smell it after a few hours which I love as I tend to pack perfume on when I can't smell it any more and it can be overbearing for those around you. Over all I don't have a whole lot to say about this perfume, only that it's different to anything else out there and works well in both Summer and Winter!

Prices start from €51 but the 30ml lasts for ages! Available nationwide.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I wear that perfume nearly every day and I do love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely my favourite perfume! xox

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig