Wednesday, 28 May 2014

Benefit "They're Real" Push up Liner Event

Last night I went to one of the best Benefit Events I've ever been to! They're my favourite events and I always look forward to them. Last night it was the "They're Real Push Up Liner" launch. As someone who is woeful at liquid liner I was really excited to try this! As you can see from all the photo's below the Benebabes put so much effort into the launch and everyone had fun! I had such a fantastic evening and will have a review on the Liner as well as the eye makeup remover soon!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I knew they had the mascara, but I'm just finding out through your blog about the liner! Is it as good as the mascara, do you know? I will certainly look for it the next time I'm out and about! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is as good as the mascara. It's so easy to use and glides on effortlessly! It's out the 28th of June so you don't have to wait too much longer :) I'll also have a review up next week :) xxx

      Delete
  2. This looks like such a fun event! I need more Benefit products in my life, I'll look forward to giving this one a try :) x

    Sarah @ sarahlouxo.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was fun :) Definitely give it a go! :) xox

      Delete
  3. I really like the sound of this liner, but I honestly think it's pretty poor value for money when you compare the amount of product you get for your money with other similarly priced gel liners (Illamasqua, for example). I guess you're paying for the convenience of the applicator also, but I personally don't think it's worth it as much a like the idea of it. Love the theme of the event though - the effort that was put into it looks amazing! x

    www.madeleineslittleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what ya mean but I have such a problem with applying liquid/gel liner and no amount of practice helps, so it's perfect for the likes of me who's utterly useless at it :) xox

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig