Thursday, 24 April 2014

What I Wore | Boohoo Plus Size Daisy Print Dress

When Boohoo launched a Plus Size range first impressions we're okay. I felt the range lacked any individuality and I personally felt the brand was trying to coin in on the whole Plus Size thing. When I wrote my Boohoo+ post last month it had vastly improved and I was tempted by a few things. As things are cheap as chips last Pay Day I picked up a few bits and bobs, this dress included(it's since sold out). I decided to size up three times for this dress, as I instinctively knew the sizing would be off, and I'm so glad I did. First impressions of this dress was positive. It's cheap and cheerful and is perfect for this time of year. I love the print and I love the cut. The length is typically below my knee, but is probably an effect of sizing up, but regardless of sizing up or not I do think it's a longish dress. For a lot of people that's a great plus, but for me who likes things short I added a belt.  The quality is grand for the €25, you really can't go wrong. It's comfortable and easy to wear, and if it came out in another print I'd buy that two. I also purchases the Skort and a Black Skater Dress, both of which I also sized up for. The dresses quality isn't great, but it serves it's purpose and the skort is fab (Outfit Post real soon), just the sizing is a bit off. I don't want to be too critical of the range as it's still in it's early stages. I just hope the take on board some of the criticism in regards to sizing! 

I wore this the other day when I was running around doing some bits and bobs. I swear I've to catch up on so many things! I'm trying to get through the work I missed. I wanted to be comfortable, casual but still put together so I decided to rock my Wedge Trainers from Aldo. I got them this time last year and still love them. They're incredibly comfortable and I love the solid black. I have a pair with white soles from ASOS but these babies are so much nicer. They were around €100 at the time and I was a bit apprehensive about spending that much but they've really served me well over the past year. To toughen up the look I rocked my Yours Clothing Biker Jacket with Zips* It's so soft, it feels like butter and works well with the majority of my wardrobe. I've worn it so much over the past two months and someone always compliments me when I wear it. My hair has been driving me nuts over the past while, and I'm getting rather fed up with it, so I just chucked it up in a messy bun. I'll be sorting it out next week, and I'm thinking some Ombre for the Summer! I swore I'd steer clear of Blonde after the last time, but I'm fickle like that. Rocked with oversized Sunglasses and a red lip and I was ready to rock and roll!
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Such a cute and easy outfit. I want to get myself some more day dresses for summer this year. I love adding edge to an outfit with my leather jacket.
    Hana Xx
    lostgirlhana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hana! :) They're so versatile and easy to throw on especially when it's nice and warm out (Fingers crossed!) :) xox

      Delete
  2. You look amazing! I'm loving the daisies. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks Louise! You're always so kind! :) xox

      Delete
  3. That dress is so awesome! & I absolutely love your jacket! You look fab! I've recently been inspired to start my own blog! Check it out if you're interested! I just posted my first OOTD on my blog. It's an edgy-casual look. Thanks! XX
    www.allisonmmcintyre.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I'll definitely check it out :) xox

      Delete
  4. Well if you had to size up 3x I don't think there's much chance of a size 20+ looking good in this collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really need to get their sizing fixed :( xox

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig