Friday, 25 April 2014

What I Wore: Aztec Jeans

Jeans:Forever21+,Shirt: New Look, Sunglasses:Ebay, Necklace:Accessorize

Just a quick Outfit of the day for y'all.
 Today the sun was shining and I met one of my friends for a spot of lunch in town. We went to Damson Diner on South William Street and it was delish! South William Street is jam packed full of nice restaurants and neither of us have gone before so we decided to take a chance. The Food, the Staff and the Interior are all fab and we'll be back again soon! They've great promo's on during the week so we'll definitely be checking them out for them ;). It's not the cheapest spot for lunch (Especially if you treat yourself to desert!) but it's definitely different! I was a little bit late for getting up this morning and spotted these jeans in the wardrobe and just pulled them on, and decided to work my outfit around them! I then searched high and low for a nice black top that wouldn't be too warm and not be too cold,and I found my oversized shirt from New Look. I say oversized, but I just bought it a few sizes bigger. I threw on a  statement necklace from Accessorize, tied my hair up in a messy bun and wore my huge sunnies and hot footed it out the door! It's a really easy outfit to wear and it was perfect for this sunshine! 

Hope you all have a lovely weekend :) 
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. This is such a fabulous outfit, love the jeans! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fabulous! Love those jeans! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice look ;) I'm thinking of being brave and branching out in to patterned trousers and leggings, so thanks for the inspiration! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Just pair it with a block colour and it will ease you into it :) xox

      Delete
  4. This is such a fun outfit Sian! I'd love to wear bold trousers but I always feel a bit conscious that everyone will look! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicky! Oh you should definitely give it a go! I'd say they'd be fab on you! xox

      Delete
  5. That is such a nice outfit for lunching! I love rocking a colourful trouser too! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! ;) It's comfy too! xox

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig