Monday, 28 April 2014

Look Magazine for Simply Be

Last week we saw the launch of Look Magazine for Simply Be. Unfortunately I couldn't make it over to the launch (I was proper gutted) The collection isn't too large, but there's a few gems in there! It's not up everyone's street but I love some of the quirkier pieces and like Plus Size girls are given more choice.This Collaboration with LOOK magazine is really exciting so I've decided to take my two favourite pieces (The matching Bomber Jacket and Palazzo Pants) and show three different looks. Both pieces are priced at £40 which is think is reasonable, especially because you can wear them to death this S/S '14
Untitled #96
LOOK ONE
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, this Bomber Jacket. I've always wanted one and I think it's the perfect addition to your Spring wardrobe. It's not too heavy and not too light and is extremely versatile. I've paired it here with ripped jeans and a printed tee. Throw on a pair of heels and you're ready for some cocktails or leave it with flats for your perfect day outfit. This is probably my favourite look!
Untitled #97
LOOK TWO
This is a more work appropriate outfit. I love these pants and while I know they're not everyone's style they're perfect for Spring/Summer as they'll keep you cool in the heat. To dress it up I've added a crisp white shirt. As it's still quite chilly at the moment (although the sun is shining) It's wise to rock a lighter jumper to layer up. I've chosen Grey as it's less harsh than black and will set off a silver statement necklace perfectly.
Untitled #98
LOOK THREE
If you're feeling a bit bolder I'd totally rock these two pieces together. I'd keep the outfit really simple though. With a basic black camisole. I've chosen a flowy one as it would look great tucked in or just left flowing as the look quiet casual. A fitted one would also look nice though. Add cute sandals a statement clutch and a simply necklace and you're ready to rock and roll. Just don't forget the shades! 

Over all you can see that these two pieces are quiet versatile! I'm an avid reader of LOOK Magazine and of course I love Simply Be so I was excited when I initially heard about this collaboration and although, as I've mentioned it's not everyone's cup of tea it's fantastic that such a big weekly magazine is taking an interest in Plus Size fashion! You can SHOP THE COLLECTION HERE. What are your thoughts?
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. The collection looks amazing :) I do love the bomber jacket. I have to say that Look 1 is my favourite of the 3 the way you've styled it is gorgeous and that nail polish is so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a nice collection, isn't it :) Yeah number 1 is my favourite too :) xox

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig