Sunday, 27 April 2014

Effaclar Duo+ Review

If there's one product I'd recommend it's Effaclar Duo from La Roche-Posay It's one of my favourite skincare products of all time. It's literally a miracle worker and it doesn't cost a million and one euro. It's easily available and at €20 it really won't break the bank. When the Effaclar Duo+* landed on my doorstep I was so excited to try it. I've been using this for over a month now, and It's been a lifesaver when I was sick the last few weeks and it literally saved me from looking like someone dug me up. The Effaclar Duo+ is an improved version of the Effaclar Duo formula. The texture is a little bit thicker than the original, and promises 24 hour hydration. It's a great primer I've found as it leaves a nice matte finish on the skin. It's not sticky or oily and sinks in to the skin effortlessly. I prefer the creamy texture to the original and feel it's slightly more soothing.

Like the original it is great for blemishes, reduces redness, combat blackheads as well as keeping oil at bay. I don't have oily skin however,but this still works wonders for me! So what's the difference between the two? The Effaclar Duo+ has been formulated to reduce the red marks and scarring that blemishes can sometimes leave behind. I think this is fantastic, as scarring can be a real downer buzz for anyone. It contains Procerad which is exclusive to La Roche Posay which is the active ingredient that helps the scarring. I'm not going to go into the nitty gritty as I find technical reviews rather boring and I skim over it again. I don't suffer exceptionally badly with my skin, but it's a great security blanket to know whenever I do get breakouts this baby will sort me out! Over all I'd wholeheartedly recommend the Effaclar Duo+ and once you try it you'll never look back!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I love mine too. Always have it on hand!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a life saver, isn't it! :) xox

      Delete
  2. I love this stuff. Was pretty sceptical at first, but after 3-4 weeks of using it daily, I have definitely noticed an improvement in my skin xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't think it would work either and now I'm hooked :) xox

      Delete
  3. I've recently been using the duo and I originally bought it to help with redness and blemishes after I'd heard great reviews. It helped but no where near as much as I was expecting, however I did like the way it left my skin feeling. Not sure if I'll buy it again, maybe I'll try this duo+ instead see how that fares...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh no way? Give it another go to see! Hope it works out for you! :) xox

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig