Tuesday, 11 March 2014

Ziaja | Sensitive Skincare Range

Another Skincare post for y'all, but trust me it's a good one! Since I've started Blogging I've learnt so many tips and tricks and have been introduce to some skincare brands I'd never heard of, Ziaja being one of them. I've been selection along with some other fab bloggers to be part of their beauty panel, so expect a few posts about this fab brand. Again like always, I'm 100% honest with you lot, and if I don't like something I simply don't post about it. As like I said before I'm not a hardcore Beauty Blogger, and only share my favourite products with you! Ziaja is a polish skincare company, that are cheap and cheerful and all the products I've tried from them, have worked well for my dry and sometimes sensitive skin. Today I'm going through the recent products I've been using non-stop for over three weeks!
Their Sensitive Skin Range is fantastic. It's really gently on your skin, but you still feel it works. I find sometimes if the product is too sensitive, my skin feels no different. However This range is absolutely fantastic, and I honestly can't recommend it enough. A lot of the time when I review products the price tag can be a bit hefty, and although most products I get to try I love, I find that they're a bit out of everyone's price range. The fantastic news about this range is that it's all cheap and cheerful, all between €4.99-€6.99! So if you're a student on a budget or like me constantly broke you can still look after your skin, and your skin will reap the benefits! As I've mentioned I've tried a few Ziaja products before, and have become a firm fan. I'm especially fond of their Orange scented Body Butter as it smells so lovely and fresh and really nourishes your skin. I love scented products for my body, but I'm not a huge fan of heavily scented products on my face, so this skincare range is right up my Street.
This is the product I was most looking forward to trying. I've never tried anything like it before, so it was virgin territory for me! When you have dry skin, anything with "peeling" makes me feel like it's going to get rid of all my dead skin, and leave my face feeling like a babies bum. As you can see it's a cloudy thick consistency. I thought that it would feel a little bit like a face scrub, but there's not a bead in sight. It's really soft and extremely easy to blend into your skin. You apply an even layer all over your face, and leave it to work for 10-15. I normally hop into the bath, and leave it more 20 and then wash it off with luke warm water. I can't tell you how much I loved this product. My face was soft and my chin(where I get a lot of dry skin) was soft and subtle! As well as leaving your skin soft, it also brighten's it, something I think we all need, especially as it's coming into Spring! During the warmer month's I don't wear as much make-up as I do during the Winter, so it's nice to start preparing your skin now. Like all of the Sensitive range it contains No silicones, No Mineral Oils and No perfumes, so you know it's not going to be harmful to your skin. 
I've been a fan of Bioderma for yonks, but it use to be a nightmare getting it shipped to Ireland. I use to always pick it up everything I went to France on holiday's. Things have change and now you can order it direct to your door but now there is so much choice of different Micellar water's from various different brands, giving you various different price points. I've tried the L'oreal version, and really like it and had been using it for a while, until it ran out and I tried this in it's place. This one comes just in under €5 so it really is a bargain product, probably the most inexpensive on the market. It gently removes make-up and effectively cleanses the skin, all while being extremely gentle. This Micellar Water contains No silicones, No Mineral Oils and No perfumes, so just because it's got a low price point doesn't mean it's full of rubbish, again which I love. It's extremely easy to use this  Micellar water as all you do is put some onto a cotton pad, sweep it over your skin, once in the morning and once at night and you're done! Really simple and easy. I've been using this now for a number of weeks, and can't see my skincare routine without it. It's simple, effective and inexpensive, and I think every sensitive sista, should have this baby in their skincare routine.
If it's got "Soothing" on the packaging I'm going to be interested. As this range is targeted for Sensitive skin, you know it's going to sooth your skin gently, and not further aggravate your skin. A problem I've shockingly had in the past. The consistency is light, and blends into the skin like a dream. At €6.99 it's the most expensive product in the range (As well as the night cream, which is the same price!)  but again under €7 it's not going to break the bank. This cream is especially targeted for dry and itchy sensitive skin, and my skin has really drank this up once it's applied! As well as having moisturising properties it also contains protective properties so you know your skin is going to be looked after. The day moisturiser is long lasting, and your skin still feels quite soft after a couple of hours, after application. It claims to regenerate the skin, and although I haven't noticed, my skin is constantly left feeling soft and subtle. Over all, I will definitely repurchase this, as well as the other two products as they're effective, make my skin feels fantastic and are all three combined are less than €20! 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love ziaja very much :) Especially the cacao-body-cream *.*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I haven't tried it, must look out for it! :) xxx

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig