Thursday, 13 March 2014

What I Wore | Simply Be Daisy Print Dress

Spring sems to finally be here so I'm rocking some daisy print. Daisy print is big for Spring/Summer and I'm delighted to see it on the Simply Be website!This Daisy Print Doll Dress* is such a fantastic dress for Spring. It's great that trends hit Simply Be as quick as other shops to give us plus size girls more options! I was immediately drawn to this dress because it's higher at the front, and lower in the back, although not too dramatic! It's the perfect Spring dress, and I know I'll be wearing well into the summer, just with cute sandals instead of ankle boots and tights! Know y'all know I love a good skater dress. I think they just suit my shape and my style! I'm mostly really girly and feminine and I love how they accentuate my waist and flow out over my tummy area. Every now and again I love a good sexy body con, but for a more day to day look I always opt for skater style dresses. I feel really comfortable in skater style's and for me they're the easiest style of dress to dress up or down.

I styled it in more of an edgy way today. I rocked it with tights and my ankle boots from Topshop, along with my Bowler hat that's going to make more, and more appearances again! Last year I use to wear it constantly and then I misplaced it for a few months, but my Dad came to the rescue and found it for me, so I'm back to rocking it. I've become such a huge fan over the past year or two, and now I don't seem to ever be without one. I love the look of the hat with this pretty floral number. It gives an edgy twist to a rather girly outfit. I added a statement necklace, too as let's face it I'm never seen without one. I thought the colours went really well with the daisy print, and complemented it nicely. I got this necklace in a wholesale boutique in Pairs over two years ago. For €3 you can't go too wrong. To complete my look I wore my favourite sunnies from Penney's, and a slick of subtle pink lippy! The quality of the dress is lovely. it's not too heavy and not too light. I've always had great experiences with Simply Be, and this dress is another winner! 

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. This dress looks amazing on you! It's been on my wish list for a while, but I'm hoping it might come down in price as I can't afford it at the mo. I love all the daisy prints around this Spring xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Louise :) I know what ya mean, I'm broke until the end of the month! It's definitely a great addition to your wardrobe for Spring! xxx

      Delete
  2. I really love this dress and you look fantastic, as always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, thanks Vicky! You're too kind :) xxx

      Delete
  3. 😍this! How is the sizing? I'm currently a 16 US size which is UK 20, would you recommend to select your exact size or go down one size or up a size? Thanks doll

    ReplyDelete
  4. 😍this! How is the sizing? I'm currently a 16 US size which is UK 20, would you recommend to select your exact size or go down one size or up a size? Thanks doll

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig