Thursday, 20 March 2014

What I Wore | Pink Fluffy Jumper

Hey Guys!
Sorry for the late posting. I've been so busy the past couple of days, and literally only in the door an hour or two. One of my New Year's goals was to blog everyday, and I'm trying the best I can! Although I do sometimes feel like I'm burning the candle at both ends, so maybe next week I'll take a little break but we'll see, y'all know me, I'm always wanting to talk about something or other!
Pink to make the boys wink, eh? My lovely friend Laura got me this jumper for my Birthday back in
November, and although I've worn it all throughout the Winter. It's so fluffy and warm and is my favourite jumper, like ever! It's from River Island, and I think they still have similar colours, so if you're after a fluffy jumper you can still pick one up! What first drew me to the colour was of course the bright neon pink. I've always been a pink girl and this jumper just screams ME! It's incredibly soft and keeps me nice and toasty. Normally I'm not really a jumper person, I'm more of a cardi gal, but this just is amazing!
This jumper has funky shoulder pads, so it's definitely not for the faint hearted. This is a size 16, and I've got loads of room in it, so I'd definitely say it's a big fit but I love it that way! I'm nearly hoping it stays a little bit colder that little bit longer so I can continue to wear this baby as much as I can! I've worn it with skinny jeans and leggings too, for a more relaxed casual look. It's extremely versatile and is easy to wear. The only thing I will say is for me personally it's a little bit short, so I wear it with a long tank top over my jeans/leggings. It's just a personal preference though!
I rocked the necklace with my new Boots* from Schuh! I really can't rave about them enough, they're the comfiest boots in the world and at €54 they're a bargain and a half! I've seen similar ones in Penney's but they're really not as nice and the quality isn't on par with these babies. I can really walk 100 miles in them and be grand. I also wore another one of my Birthday presents with the jumper, one group of my friends got me this necklace (again from River Island). I'd actually been eyeing it up the week before, so I was of course delighted! They told me they got the "tackiest" one in the shop and I was well chuffed! ;)
This has been my typical go to outfit a of late, as I don't really have to put much thought into it. I know I'm not the only one who treasures every valuable second in bed in the morning. It's easy and hassle free. I'm actually wearing a plain skater style dress underneath as I couldn't find a black skirt, and my favourite jeans were in the wash, so I improvised! The dress is from Asos, yonks ago if anyone is wondering! it's amazing how many things you can do with a skater dress! 
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. It makes me sad because a lot of your lovely clothes are not plus sized :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try everything on! This Jumper has so much stretch in it! It's all about seeing what works and what doesn't in all sorts of shops :) xxx

      Delete
  2. you look stunning, that lovely coral tone really suits you well! :) x
    Alice Barton ♥ TheMowWay

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would usually steer away from colour but this jumper is amazing!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i decided to look at some older entries and saw this one! WOW! you definitely look bright and sexy! this is a keeper!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my favourite jumper of all time :D xox

      Delete
    2. i can see why! you have great taste!

      Delete
  5. Love that outfit girl. You TOTALLY ROCK in your tights!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig