Wednesday, 19 March 2014

Michael Kors Watch Wish List

Everyone and their Mother seems to be going crazy for Michael Kors. I've been lusting over them for quite a while now, and I'm still deciding on which one I want! I've been promised one for my Graduation (Yep over a year ago now!) so I'm just getting some idea's on which one to get. There' so many different options and colours and styles that it's hard to know where to begin! For me I do think it's a toss up between the Gold and the Rose Gold. Both expensive looking, and both absolutely gorgeous!
Now onto the next conundrum, what style should I go for? Should I go REALLY blingy or go for a more subtle one. Ideally I'd like one of each, and hopefully in the future I'll have two, but for now I'm going to try and narrow down the search. So for me Rose Gold seems more dressy and I don't really know why, I suppose it's because it's more of an unusual colour and is harder to match than the Gold but then on the flip side it's always nice to have something a bit more unusual to brighten up your look. I really like the Rose Gold "Blair Watch it's got a bit of bling around the face of the watch, but not too much that you can wear it during the day. As much as I love the really over the top Bling watch here, I think I'd get a lot more wear out of the gold version. I think it would be gorgeous for a evening wear, and you wouldn't have to bother wearing any bracelets! I also love the Gold "Bradshaw" Chronograph Watch it's really simple and plain and is definitely an everyday watch. As we all know Michael Kors watches aren't the cheapest so this one might be the best value for money, as you're nearly guaranteed to wear it on a very regular basis. I'm still unsure about what style to go for, I'd love your input as I clearly can't make up my own mind!

Have you guys got any recommendations for me?
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I wanted a rose gold Michael Kors watch a couple of years ago, and when I went shopping for one I found the perfect Marc Jacobs one instead, so maybe try looking at a couple of his too as they are just gorgeous! I love the rose gold one on the bottom right of your pic! Look forward to hearing which one you end up getting! Danielle x

    frontière girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's a good idea, I'll definitely look into March Jacobs! :) xox

      Delete
  2. You're not alone, darling! I want one too.
    Here in Italy MK is not really known but I think his watches, bags (I have one, it's lovely) and clothes are just amazing. I have my eyes on a ring.
    The one you linked is just amazing, go for it or for the last one in the picture you posted!

    For my personal taste, I say rose gold, it's something unusual. The gold is the color I link to old :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Bags and Watches too :D I want them all! ;) The more I think about it, the more I want to go for Rose Gold! :) xox

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. There's so many to choose from! :D xox

      Delete
  4. My husband recently bought me one, it's absolutely beautiful. I still can't stop looking at it!! It's a rose gold and looks very like the top right one there. I actually get loads of wear out of it, if you're worried about that. It seems to go with everything! Hope you get one soon! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really? The more I think about it, the more I want to go for Rose Gold and I love the top right one! :D xox

      Delete
  5. I have wanted a rose gold one for a while and my hubby has promised me one for my birthday next month, and the best thing is Amazon has them now from £100.00!! at Christmas the same watches were nearly £100.00 more! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really?! I'll look into Amazon! Thanks for the heads up! xox

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig