Saturday, 22 March 2014

Filorga "Optim - Eyes" Review

It's no secret that I'm sensitive about my age. The sheer thought of growing older is enough to give me heart palpitations. Irrational yes, but it's kicking me into action on looking after my skin. There's been so much advice on when to start using "Anti-ageing" products some say as young as 17, some don't recommend it before 30. It can't do any too much harm, really so whenever you feel you want to, do it! What I will say is that you can spend a million quid on Anti-Ageing products but at the end of the day, a lot of how your skin ages is to do with Lifestyle and Genetics. Anyway, I'm starting to use an eye cream as part of my daily skincare routine, and the first one I've tried is the one I absolutely love! I've read so many reviews of this Eye cream and they've all been really positive. I've only been using it about 3 weeks but I've made up my mind on it already and thought I'd Share them with you.

The Packaging is so cool, mainly matte plastic, with a white gloss lid, that you twirl up and down to use the pump. I like pump products a lot more than jar products as it can be a bit gross sticking your fingers into a pot, day in day out. The Filorga "Optim-Eyes"* is full of technology, which I won't bore you with you can read everything it does HERE. For be when I'm reading beauty reviews, I normally skip the mumbo jumbo and see if it works, so I'm cutting it all out for you! What I was most looking forward to seeing if it reduced my dark circles as well as puffiness. I don't have wrinkles (yet) so I can't vouch for that, but my puffiness has definitely gone down and my under eye circles have really improved since using this for only 3 weeks. I pat it on using my index finger( The finger with the lightest touch) and it sinks in quickly and doesn't leave me with any greasy residue. Over all It's fantastic and I've really noticed an improvement. It really does reduce my dark circles and makes me look a lot less tired than I usually am! It's definitely a winner, and I will repurchase it again!

It's currently on sale, ladies if you want to give it a go!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Oh awesome! I'll check it out thanks! I get self conscious about my dark circles from night shift, so this sounds great! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig