Sunday, 16 March 2014

Benefit Bathina "Soft to Touch, Hard to Get" Review

Whenever I want to smell and feel like an Old Time Hollywood Actress and pretend I've all the fame and fortune in the world, I turn to "Bathina Soft to Touch, Hard to Get" Body Oil Mist"* from Benefit. I was a huge fan of the "Bathina" Bath Range back many years ago when it first launched. Back then I could only afford Benefit cosmetics once in a blue moon. I also made sure I saved up for anything "Bathina" as for me it was really sophisticated and I felt proper grown up. It also smells like Heaven,which makes it even better. It's the only Body Oil I had repurchased over, and over again. Unfortunately Benefit decided to stop making the range and in time I forgot about it, and bounced between a number of other Body Oil's none really WOWing me. When I heard they were slowly relaunching a few of their products I was over the moon. As well as "Soft to Touch"Body Oil Mist, I was also obsessed with "Take a Picture it Lasts Longer" Body Balm. So you can only imagine, How pleased I was when I saw these two back on the Benefit counter shelves! I've yet to stock up on the Body Balm(which is bloody marvellous) but come Pay Day, I'm going to be all over it! 

"Soft to Touch,Hard to Get" comes in the cutest packaging, really vintage boudoir inspired and looks so pretty sitting on your dressing table. It's definitely a product you display proudly on your dressing table for the whole world (or just yourself) to admire. It smells absolutely divine, words can't even describe (Notes of Apricot,Lychee,Bergamot and White Musk). It's also incredibly simple to use. All you need to do is spray it all over your body on freshly showered skin, rub it in and Voila! It sinks into the skin effortlessly and doesn't leave a greasy residue. Your skin is left ridiculously soft, and is left feeling really hydrated. It also gives your skin a gorgeous luxurious sheen, which is always nice! It's the perfect product for a pamper evening in. It's also a lovely gift to get, at €38, it's a bit expensive for a Body Oil, but I can assure you it's worth every single penny. I must warn you though, once you've tried it once, you'll never want to use anything else again! 

Now all Benefit has to do is bring back the "Maybe Baby" perfume, so I can smell this good all day, every day!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Ooh this looks lovely..I remember my sister had a Bathina body balm a few years back and I *loved* how it looked on her skin! So pretty. Danielle x

    frontiere-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so lovely! I can't rave enough about it :) It looks glowing on the skin, doesn't it?! xox

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig