Friday, 28 February 2014

What I Wore | Jeans and Leather Jacket

Jeans are a staple in every girls wardrobe, my pair that I got nearly three years ago from Forever21 have just ripped, and I was a little bit gutted If I'm honest! They were incredibly comfortable and felt amazing against my skin. They had a little bit of stretch in them, and I felt they gave my a great shape! After mourning them for a few days, I was delighted to get my mitts on these babies from Yours Clothing. I was a bit sceptical at first, as I didn't know how their jeans would look and feel on, but it's safe to say I shouldn't of been worried!
 When I first slipped on the Indigo Stretch Skinny Jean* I fell in love instantly! They have a decent amount of stretch, and really hug your curves in all the right places. I can't believe I haven't tried them before! Every girl no matter what shape or size needs a good pair of jeans in their wardrobe, in both Indigo and Black. I have a great pair of black ones from Fashion World, that I love, so I'm delighted to have a lovely Indigo pair. It also helps that the jeans give me a whopper looking bum, and I'm not going to lie I wiggly it when I walk in them! If you're a plus size girl and sceptical about skinny jeans, I can 100% say they're the most flattering type of jean to wear. Long gone are the days, when we were told that Bootleg was the jean to go for! Skinny jeans really hug your curves, and can be dressed up or down. 
I wanted to go a bit Rocker Chic and wear a faux leather jacket, also from Yours Clothing. It feels extremely soft for a  a faux leather jacket, and I love all the Zip details. Like jeans, every girl needs a leather/faux leather jacket in their lives. It's an extremely versatile piece, and again like jeans can take you from day to night. What attracted me to the jacket was all the zips. I have a faux leather jacket with silver hardware, so I was on the look out for one with gold hardware, and loved the extra couple of zips, as it gives the jacket more of a rocker edge. This Black Biker Jacket with Zip Details* is really reasonably priced at €65. Considering similar ones on the High Street start from €60 upwards. I can personally vouch for the quality of this one, and feels a lot more then €65. Granted I haven't had it long, but like I've mention in a precious post, I've been working closely with Yours for over two years now, and all the quality has been nothing short of fantastic.
To compliment the jacket, and jeans I went for a really simple top. This Black Waffle Textured Top* is so lovely on. I picked it up a couple of sizes bigger to give it a more comfy casual look. I'm not really, a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl, but I really, really love this outfit. To finish it off, I added a statement necklace and some heels, which although are sky-high are surprisingly comfortable! Sometimes you need to mix up your style to keep things interesting! I'm still trying to avoid clothes shopping as it's looking like it will be a "Miserable March" now instead of "Frugal February"! Oh well, at least I can take solace in the fact that my savings, are growing and growing! Over all I love this outfit, and I really do think it both the jacket and the jeans, will 100% becoming staples in my wardrobe! 

Sorry I didn't get a chance to post last night, I was a bit busier than I thought I'd be! Hope you're all happy it's Friday, I know I am! I'm off shopping with my gal pal Ashling for a bit of shopping, and then off for a night of dancing and debauchery with my girls! 


Sian xxx
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Fab outfit you look amazing. I dread shopping for jeans I can never find a pair I really like on me because i have quite big hips so usually end up buying high waisted ones. The jeans your wearing here look really nice and flattering so I might have to check them out :-):-) x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lucky! These are nice and high waisted! I swear I've never tried a nicer pair yet! xox

      Delete
  2. I've just been looking for some new jeans, so just ordered these! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll be delighted when you get these! They're absolutely amazing! xox

      Delete
  3. brad pitt leather jacket now a day its really difficult to get top 10 on google search engine.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig