Friday, 21 February 2014

Cocoa Brown Tough Stuff Review

Now the Blogging world is full of Cocoa Brown reviews! The Irish are known for their loyalty and all the Irish Bloggers have rallied around Marissa Carter and Cocoa Brown, for one good reason. The products work! My tan has finally faded from my holiday, and I've been using Cocoa Brown to get my skin looking nice and healthy as the weather is slowly getting nicer and nicer! (It's sunny as I type this, so *touch wood*) Anyway today's review isn't for the tan, it's for my all time favourite Cocoa Brown Product! Tough Stuff, it's by far the best exfoliator I've ever used and I've already gone through three tubes! 
 Okay first things, first the packaging. Like all of Cocoa Brown's products it's pink! Not to be a sucker for a nice package or anything, but this was the primary reason I reached for it in the shower many months ago! Of course all the products from Cocoa Brown I've tried and tested have been amazing, and they're all on constant rotation in my bathroom. As a long time sufferer of dry skin, I'm always looking for new products to keep my skin in top tip condition. Who doesn't like a baby soft bum? After using this for a number of months, I've finally gotten around to writing the review! If you follow me on Twitter you've probably seen me rant about it, it's honestly the best scrub I've ever used! 
 After a couple of days of wearing tan it's inevitable that it's going to get a bit grubby. Normally other scrubs (for me anyway) aren't as strong and I don't feel it's really exfoliating as much as Tough Stuff. It's gets rid of stubborn tan marks and leaves your skin incredibly soft. The first time I used it, I was so surprised with how soft and subtle it got my skin. It really does work and your old tan is just gone, ready for a new application. The scrub is actually so good I use it twice a week in the shower as a normal body scrub, followed my Cocoa Brown's Chocolate Whip* and my body is left incredibly soft! 
You can use Tough Stuff on either wet or dry skin. As the formula is runny it won't damage your skin. It will just give you a deeper exfoliation. I always use it in the shower and I still find it gives me a really good deep exfoliation. Use long sweeping strokes backwards and forwards to get the most out of your scrub, and I promise you, you won't use another body scrub ever again! As it's a very strong scrub It's only for use on your body, and your face is far too delicate for it (Dermalogica Daily Exfoliant is my face scrub of choice F.Y.I) You can use it up to 4 times a week, which is great for girls who wear tan a lot and want a fresh application a couple of times a week. 

Cocoa Brown Tough Stuff* €7.99
The colour of the scrub itself is a lovely pink! It's so pretty, again I'm easily enticed to try a product based on the colour of it! It also has the gorgeous trademark Cocoa Brown Scent, which smells delicious! So if you're looking for an amazing scrub that leaves your skin soft and subtle, then this is the one for you! 

Sian xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig