Tuesday, 21 January 2014

What I Wore| Oversized Shirt

Today's Outfit is a little bit different, it was a little cloudy in the morning, but the sun came out to play at about 3pm! Myself and Mum went around some shops, and then stopped by the sea front for some Coffee. It's a really nice and relaxing place here, I kept things covered today as It was a bit chilly, but I shouldn't have as the sun came out in full force and I was roasting.
I've had the shirt for months, and months and can't believe I'm only getting around to photographing it! This oversized sheer shirt is from Topshop, last Summer. I wasn't sure whether to get it or not, and actually didn't buy it on two occasions I could of. In typical Sian fashion, when I went back and they only had smaller sizes left, I needed it. I nearly gave up looking, when one day I was in House of Fraser, on my lunch break from work and found one left in a size 14! It's really oversized and fits me perfectly, and if push came to shove the size 12 would of worked too. The oversized trend is perfect for Plus Size gals, as they're loads on the high street! I was a bit gutted to miss the blue colour entirely! I never saw it, in any of the Topshop stores and it sold out in a flash online. The Coral is a nice and different colour though and I know I'll wear it loads and loads this Spring/Summer
I'm avoiding black this holiday,so paired this shirt, with Khaki skinny jeans, and nude flats, I love this combination more than I thought it would, it's the perfect Spring/Summer casual outfit and can take you from day to night. I'm actually wearing this out for dinner now! Holiday's are all about relaxing and I'm too tired to change! ;) After seeing my lovely friend Amy (Serious style crush!) wear this shirt and necklace combo and seeing I'd both the shirt and necklace. I decided to rock it too and I love the layered look the necklaces give! I've been looking these sunglasses I picked up on Ebay, I can't stop wearing them, even though I brought a four other pairs! The only downside is I've been left with massive white circles around my eyes! 
[Shirt:Topshop, Jeans:Dunnes Stores, Bag:Primark, Necklace:Monsoon]

Anyway I must dash, off for a late dinner!

Sian xxx
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Your shirt is gorgeous, really suits you :) x

    Jordan-Alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always liked a pretty or vibrant top paired with army green bottoms. The contrast is just striking. Loving your outfit here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love the contrast too :D xox

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig