Thursday, 23 January 2014

What I Wore| Kaftan Dress

It's not holiday's for me, without a Kaftan. I love them. They suit the curvier figure well and they can be dressed up or down, depending on where you're going, or what you're doing. Two years ago, I went on a Kaftan frenzy, and bought this one from River Island. I loved everything about it when I saw it. The Colour, the fit and the vibrant pattern.
 The neckline on this dress is probably my favourite part. It's a very deep V, but the material covers your boobs nicely, so you know you're not going to pop out! Normally I would hike up the dress a bit more, but I actually like this length, it's quite lady like and is perfect for going out for a meal or even a spot of shopping in the Sun. I paired it with a statement necklace to compliment the blue in the dress and I couldn't be more pleased with the result. The necklace was a bargain in a wholesale boutique in Paris, and I picked it up for next to nothing, along with two other colours! Sometimes I find statement necklaces to be too much paired with other patterns, but I think this one is just right.
I paired it with my nude sandals, which have been worn to death this holiday, they go with everything, and they're incredibly comfortable. I got them two years ago, and they're lasting up well and I'd say I'll get another year out of them, before I lay them to rest. They have a lovely pearl and bow detail, which is so feminine and pretty, I only hope I can get another pair that are equally as pretty! Make-up as has really take a back seat, and I'd love to say my skin has improved, but I've foolishly burnt my face! After it's healed I'm going to go for a facial and get my skin in tip top condition this year. I only filled in my eyebrows, added a little bit of mascara, and just a bit of concealer to try and cover up my beetroot face. 

Hope you're enjoying my frequent postings, I really am! It gives me a chance to be on my own for a few minutes, before the folks drive me insaaaane (Mam if you're ready this, I'm LYING) 

Sian xxx
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Fab post, I love love love the outfit! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the kaftan! It looks so pretty on you! I love wearing kaftans, and that extra bit of confidence they give me on the beach :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Louise! Yeah me too, It's nice to have a bit of coverage on the beach too :D saves you on the sunburn! :) xxx

      Delete
  3. Nice blog post If you are searching for the quality Buy kaftan dress for women Buy kaftan dress for women, kaftan tops, cotton kaftan, silk kaftan, beach kaftan at best price at Myntra.Kaftan Dresses and are perfect for effortless, instant summer style. On hot Australian summer days, cool down in a snap.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig