Sunday, 26 January 2014

What I Wore| Evans Sheer Top

This is my final Holiday outfit! It was more of a casual one, as the last night it was quite windy, and I didn't want to be too cold. These Khaki jeggings are so unbelievably comfortable. I picked them up in Dunnes Stores last year for €20 and I've gotten a lot of wear out of them. I got them in the shorter length as I like the ankle-grazer length, and at 5'6 they're still pretty long, so I'm glad I did! They've a little bit of stretch in them, and they fit me perfectly. When the weather gets warmer in Ireland, I'm going to go back and see if they have anything similar
 This outfit is probably my most casual, laid back outfit of the holiday and I really like it. Back in September I won a €100 voucher for Evans in Plus North! I'm normally never that lucky, but I was over the moon. I saw this top and fell in love! I got it a couple of sizes bigger as I wanted to wear it with skinny trousers or leggings and I'm delighted I did! It's so free flowing and perfect for a dressy/casual look! I love how the white really shows up my tan, and the fact it has a little cap sleeve! I don't mind showing my arms at all, but sometimes you want that little bit of extra coverage. I was going to wear a necklace with this, but I tried on a number of them, and they weren't great with it. I think I need a long statement pendant necklace to compliment the top. I love the sheer overlay, it adds a lovely top, to an ordinary white top 
For accessories I wore my multicoloured sandals and my beige Fran&Jane clutch bag. Very simple, and very relaxed. I wore a little bit of makeup on my last night, I used my Collection2000 concealer and "They're Real" Mascara and just filled in my brows. It was so refreshing to now wear much makeup over the course of my holiday, and my skin is actually feeling the benefits! It's a lot softer now the sunburn has gone, and I've little to no blemishes! I think the Vitamin D did my skin a lot of good! I have one more post coming tomorrow as a little round up of my trip, and then it's back to normal, I'm afraid! I'm a bit gutted being back, but sure what can ya do! :)

Sian xxx
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Love this top, Is it still available?x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've had a look on the Website, and can't see it! However if you live near a store, they could have them still in stock :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Love this outfit! It's so simple but so classic, and you look fabulous. Loving those jeggings. :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig